BY DOVE #2 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the ...4 Answers
Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
First off, I love this product. It is gentle on my baby’s skin and doesn’t cause any sort of irritation. It smells nice too. It isn’t all that expensive compared to other baby wash products. This is definitely my go to wash for my little one!
Mary M.
Callahan, FL
My daughter uses this now as her body wash. She has severe dry skin and eczema along with other skin conditions and this soothes her and is not harsh on her skin at all. And it smells amazing and clean.
Kayla M.
I really like the scent of this and i felt clean after. It did not feel drying in my skin and I felt really clean after using it. Dove has really good products for sensitive skin that also smell good.
Marlene G.
Azusa, CA
This product is amazing, there’s only so many body washes I tend to go to for my baby, and I love that I has a nice scent. I bought these at target and it has a good value. I would totally recommend these to other mommy’s out there.
Zoe W.
This is a great product it is so soft and worksIt smells so good when I get out the shower it’s a little smaller than I would’ve wanted to but it works so good and it lasts a long time I would recommend this to anybody with sensitive skin
Jennifer O.
I don’t like this at all! Defiantly leaves the skin dry! The only reason I didn’t give it 1 star is b cause I like the smell of it! But I would never buy this again! Dove definitely disappointed me
Jacqueline P.
Weslaco, TX
Switched from Johnson’s to dove and I don’t regret it! My little one always smells so fresh but the scent isn’t too overpowering. I love it. Even
after years of buying Johnson’s I’d pick baby dove over any other baby wash product.
Ally T.
Tempe
Not enough i can say about this! First, i love that dove cane out with products for baby. And after using it, i love as much as Burts bees for baby. My baby is soft, clean, and smells so so good.
Randa O.
I have a baby and a toddler with really sensitive skin. I've tried all brands of soaps including Baby Dove. I love how soft their skin is with this soap. Our pediatrician even highly recommended Baby Dove. That's all we use now.
Katherine P.
I got this body wash because I had heard it was great for dry skin! My skin has never felt better after a week of using this body wash! When my little boy is born in January I know this is what we will be using for bath time!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?