BY DOVE

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • Does this smell good?7 Answers
Mary V.
Kissimmee , FL
This is the baby wash I use everyday with my daughter. It smells fantastic and doesn’t leave her skin or hair dry like some others that I’ve used in the past. I started using this when she was around 6 months of age to make sure her skin barrier could handle it. I would recommend it to family and friends.
Divinity B.
Washington, DC
My children have very sensitive skin. Even some baby products break them out. Their pediatrician recommended that I use this on their skin. So far so good. Very gentle
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
Love love love this body wash for babies. I enjoy using it for my babies, and they (I mean I) enjoy not getting dry skin after their baths. This is seriously the softest wash for babies. I am overall beyond satisfied, and cannot compared it to other products. This stands out as the champion for baby body washes.
Pan S.
I love it that it is head to toe wash....but I found that it doesn’t make my little boys hair very soft....not sure what it would do to longer hair on girls....but scent is very nice not too strong....we enjoy using it...just not sure if we would repurchase again since it s quite pricey
Lauriell B.
Portage, MI
This body wash leaves my baby's skin feeling soft and it has a really good smell to it. She has eczema and this doesn't cause her to dry out like many other products.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Dove Baby Rich Moisture Tip-To-Toe Wash is another of our go to washes! Even though she has sensitive skin and this is a mildly scented, it's fabulous!! Very moisturizing, clean rinsing and doesn't cause dryness.
Allie S.
I will always purchase this for my sweet baby! It leaves her skin so soft like she’s still a newborn not to mention smelling sooo heavenly all through the next day!
Lesheika H.
Charlotte
I used this on my toddler who has eczema and I really like it. The scent is nice, the consistency is just right, and it is very moisturizing. The only con I have is that the scent does not last all day like a lot of baby products do.
Nicole S.
Etowah, TN
This is my FAVORITE body wash to use for my toddler! It makes her skin so soft and doesn’t irritate it with harsh additives. It smells really good too she loves it!
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely love this for my daughter, it keeps her skin moist all day. I bought it from Amazon. Pros: Great moisturizer Cons: None. It was $15 for a kit with lotion, tip to tie wash, wipes and bar soap! I would recommend to everyone!!
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
How good is this body wash? Does it keep baby’s skin soft and moisturized?