BY DOVE #2 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kids with s...3 Answers
  • 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower brought...2 Answers
  • I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's p...4 Answers
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
I have used the same baby soap for the first three of my kids, and was planning to use it for the fourth as well but I got a sample of this soap. I love the smell of this soap and how soft it leaves my daughter's skin. I have the other brand of soap because we still use it on my two year old but I went out and bought some of this after my sample ran out. The price is decent for the size of the bottle and I like the pump top on the soap. It pumps out a small amount but it's perfect for babies. I went out and bought the Dove Baby Sensitive Moisture Lotion to go with this in hope that it has the same great scent, it does. 😀
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
This is the only product that I use for my son it keeps him smelling fresh clean soft it's an inexpensive. I recommend this product more than the Johnson & Johnson baby wash. For some reason I'll give my son a bath at night and the next day he does not smell as good as he did that night with the Johnson & Johnson's baby wash. But the dove is absolutely amazing keeps him just smelling amazing all day also keeps his skin extremely soft.
Ruthie N.
I just bought this one for my baby because I've been using another brand and it is a rich very creamy formula it hydrates my baby skin (I also try it myself) and it smells good and it is gently the only thing is that I felt a little burning on my eyes when I was washing my face and it got into my eyes ( not that much just a tiny bit ) but I'm comparing to the other one that I used and the other doesn't felt that way. However, I really like the texture and how the baby skin is so soft and smooth that I don't feel I have to use baby lotion so I do recommended.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received this body wash as a sample in a subscription box.  The wash is meant for babies but is great on all ages of skin.  The scent is light and not at all baby powdery scented which is a plus for me.  This wash is gentle but cleans like a stronger soap, I don't worry about using anywhere on my body and my skin feels super soft.  Works great if you wear perfumes that clash easily with other scents.
Shan E.
I gave this a try for myself because baby products are often as effective as regular ones but gentler, and I love the Dove brand. This wash had a decent lather and a very light scent, but I didn't find it particularly moisturizing. I'd be interested in trying the rest of the line but this wash didn't particularly wow me.
Jazmine G.
Waldorf , MD
I just love baby dove, I wish it was around when my 2yr old was a baby. I love how it makes her skin so soft and doesn’t dry it out. Not only to mention it is priced perfect. It’s all we use on her. I suggest any mom to at least give it a try along with the lotion you will definitely see a big difference in their skin
ambur b.
Adrian, MI
I can't say enough good things about this product. I use it on both my children. We use it every bath time. It's super gentle and even makes their hair soft and manageable. It's great for sensitive skin too. The scent is nice and soft and not over powering, which is a plus in my book.
Adele N.
I had purchased the Baby Dove rich moisture body wash for my newborn but have started to use it for myself as well!  It was gentle and safe on the baby's skin so I purchased more bottles to use as hand wash around the house so anyone touching the baby wouldn't irritate his skin with other hand washes. I love both the scented and unscented version. Would definitely recommend to moms for baby's skin and for their own skin! :)
Latasha T.
Little River, SC
It was pretty expensive but not that great of a scent or moisturizing my son has eczema and it was very helpful and we look for moisture rich products. However it does work as soap and lotion just not what we needed
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
I have to honestly say I love Dove bar soap for adults but I do not like the Dove baby at all. The scent gives me and headache and it’s a little bit too strong. It also dries out my babies skin. It is for sensitive skin but I really wouldn’t recommend it for a baby at all.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold, NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Lizia P.
How do u guys thing these products worKs?