Dove Baby Rich Moisture Tip-To-Toe Wash

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

Does anyone like this product? I love dove I almost bought this! I refuse to buy Johnson and Johnson due to unnatural ingredients
does this cause skin to be dry?
Start your review of Dove Baby Rich Moisture Tip-To-Toe Wash!
Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash smells like heaven in a bottle! It is very gentle and yet provides enough slip for the bath for both hair and body. After use, the baby's skin is not dried out, but moist and soft. I've yet to experience eye burning, so fingers crossed!
Nowadays, this is the only bodywash I use! Even my dermatologist recommended we use this and I LOVE the way it smells. Fresh but not overpowering. Keeps my skin moisturized and soft. Hubby loves it too.
wuppertal
ماركة دوووف من اروع الماركات يلي بحبا وبحب استعملا دوما خصوصي للعناية ببشرتي بشكل دائم 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Baxter, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I buy Dove Baby Rich Moisture Tip-To-Toe Wash for my son to use because he’s got sensitive , dry skin.. this moisturizes and cleanses his skin better than any other body wash I’ve tried.. I also buy the Dove Baby Rich Moisture Lotion for him to apply after he showers and it keeps his skin moisturized and soft all day.. I like using this wash and other dove soaps myself as well.. they have a light fresh scent that doesn’t irritate the skin.. the price is reasonable and sometimes I can find dove products on sale at Walgreens or CVS, that has the products buy one, get one half off 🤗😊 I stock up when I find a good sale and I’ve noticed the sales rotate between the two stores every three months or so.. if you’re looking for a good all around body wash (and lotion) for your kids, or yourself, then you should definitely get Dove Baby Rich Moisture Tip-To-Toe Wash 🥰
West monroe, LA
This is hands down the best baby wash out there! I have used it since the day my daughter was born and her skin has maintained its moisture and continues to be baby soft. I also use it on her hair and it has not caused her hair to dry out. I noticed with my sons the Johnson to Johnson baby shampoo would make their scalps dry, but not the dove. it smells great too! My daughter was a preemie so she was only 5 lbs when we brought her home, but I was able to make on bottle of this last for about 5 months. A little definitely goes a long way. Also she has sensitive skin and this has not irritated her skin at all !!!
Hamilton
I have been using this wash for almost 3 years now and I don't think anything will be changing soon. My daughter has eczema so we have to be very careful about any lotions or washes we use and this one so far is the best. The smell is not overwhelming but still pleasant. My only quarrel is I usually have to stock up when it is on sale otherwise it is a bit pricey. I know you pay for what you get but I am not usually u to spending $10-12 on a product that even the ones I purchase myself are $3-4
Wall Township, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I really like this product, it leaves my boys skin so soft, it also smells really nice. I love that it has no dyes, parabens, or phthalates as well. my 3 year old has the most sensitive skin if a body wash doesn’t agree with his skin he breaks out in these rashes and hives its horrible to see because it hurts him. So when i found dove and saw his skin didn’t react to it i was hooked i also pair with the baby lotion i highly recommend this duo for babies with sensitive skin
Thunder Bay, ON
It works to wash my baby up and he smells clean afterwards. I wanted to use different products for my baby this time as I have other children. To be honest there isn’t much on the market for baby’s to use I had a choice between Dove, Johnson and Johnson, no name brands, Burts Bees, and about two others. I wasn’t up to breaking the bank so I opted out to go with something we use already and had used at the hospital for his first bath. I definitely recommend it soaps up nicely.
Hamlet, NC
Dove Baby Rich Moisture Tip-To-Toe Wash uploaded by Keira H.
I absolutely love this product for my son. He has very sensitive skin and he has eczema. I only use this kind of baby wash on him because it does not break him out or irritates his skin one bit. It smells so good also. This is very affordable. You can find it in retail stores. Wal mart, your family dollar, etc. I recommend this for your little one.
Dartmouth, NS
First I need to start by saying I am a #dove girl for life, so my kids are too. I have loved and trusted this company for so long that it seemed crazy to use anything but #Dove on my little one. This wash is gentle, multi-purpose, and smells ever so softly like the Dove I know and love. The absolute best part about Dove Baby Rich Moisture Tip-To-Toe Wash is that it has a pump top! Any mama (or dada) knows anything operational with one hand, especially in the tub, is key. Love this stuff.

108 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...