Dove Baby Rich Moisture Shampoo

About This Product

• Gentle Baby Shampoo Keeps Baby’s Scalp Moisturized And Visibly Healthy
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic And Ph-neutral Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

It’s Not Just The Skin On Your Baby’s Body That Needs Looking After – Did You Know That The Scalp Is One Of The Most Sensitive Areas? That’s Why We Think The Best Baby Shampoos Should Moisturize As Well As Cleanse. Containing Our Unique ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Shampoo Goes Beyond Mildness To Help Replenish The Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Your Baby’s Delicate Scalp Can Lose During Bathtime.
Tear-free And Ph Neutral, Our Baby Shampoo Is As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, So You Don’t Need To Spend Bathtime Worrying About Irritation. The Hypoallergenic, Mild Cleansers In Baby Dove Rich Moisture Shampoo Help Keep Your Baby’s Hair Feeling Soft And Smelling Fresh.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• A Clean, Healthy-looking Scalp
Keep Your Baby’s Sensitive Scalp Looking And Feeling Healthy With This Baby Shampoo. Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, Its Mild Cleansers Help Care For Your Baby’s Scalp And Keep It Clean & Moisturized
• Keeping Their Hair Baby-soft
With Our Unique ¼ Moisturizing Cream, This Baby Shampoo Helps Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients To Baby's Scalp And Helps Keep Your Baby’s Hair Feeling Soft And Healthy-looking
• Daily Use
Help Keep Bathtime Stress To A Minimum Every Day With This Caring, Hypoallergenic And Tear-free Baby Shampoo, With A Delicate, Comforting Scent

How To Use

After Wetting Baby’s Hair With Warm Water, Start With A Small Amount Of Baby Shampoo In Your Hands, And Gently Massage It Into Baby’s Scalp, Finishing With A Quick Rinse.

How is this on baby's eyes? My toddler is really picky about bath products and her eyes.
Has anyone used Dove Baby Rich Moisture Shampoo and if so how do you like it for your baby?
Can I use this cream in the summer?
Start your review of Dove Baby Rich Moisture Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoOshawa, ON
I like this product. It smells really nice and is really gentle on hair skin and eyes. I would use this product regularly if I had a little one around ♡
2 years agoChicago, IL
I love this shampoo for myself! It makes my hair feel clean and fresh. My hair smells great afterwards and is light and soft , not weighed down and dry.
5 months ago
Really lovely shampoo. Lathers well and leaves hair and scalp clean without cradlecap. Also very kind on sensitive skin. Highly recommend this product.
7 months agoSalt Lake City
It's so gentle on there hair but still gets it clean. With one with carly hair and one who wants it long like daddy it worked nice to keep tangles out.
7 months agoSan Pedro, CA
If you want your little ones head to smell AMAZING then use this shampoo. It’s heavenly. Leaves his hair super soft and it doesn’t burn his little eyes
8 months agoRio Grande Cy, TX
Love how it smells and for babys sensitive skin is great it took away that eczema my baby had with other shampoos
its affordable at around $4
its affordable at around $4
8 months agoLouisville, KY
My daughter has dry, curly hair. I have fine straight hair. I use this in both our hair, it is super gentle and works very well, doesn’t weigh it down.
9 months agoWoodridge, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Loving the light smell for my boys and sensitive enough. I used this sometimes too when my scalp gets irritated this is the only thing that calms them.
a year agoaustin , TX
This is the only shampoo I sue for my kids bc their hair doesn’t fall out and it leaves the skin smoother and it also takes all the dirt out their skin
2 years agoRound rock , TX
I don't have any children but I've tried this one time and wasn't a very big fan of it. For it being for babies it's very eye dangerous it stings a lot
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 months ago
Christine L. 4 months ago
I used it for my baby and we absolutely loved it!
4 months ago
Dove Baby Rich Moisture Shampoo I’m wondering if this will help with sensitive skin? My baby breaks out with bumps with baby Johnson
carleen G. 2 months ago
For sensitive skin , suggest to try cetaphil instead.