BY DOVE #6 in Baby Shampoo

About This Product

• Gentle Baby Shampoo Keeps Baby’s Scalp Moisturized And Visibly Healthy
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic And Ph-neutral Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

It’s Not Just The Skin On Your Baby’s Body That Needs Looking After – Did You Know That The Scalp Is One Of The Most Sensitive Areas? That’s Why We Think The Best Baby Shampoos Should Moisturize As Well As Cleanse. Containing Our Unique ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Shampoo Goes Beyond Mildness To Help Replenish The Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Your Baby’s Delicate Scalp Can Lose During Bathtime.
Tear-free And Ph Neutral, Our Baby Shampoo Is As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, So You Don’t Need To Spend Bathtime Worrying About Irritation. The Hypoallergenic, Mild Cleansers In Baby Dove Rich Moisture Shampoo Help Keep Your Baby’s Hair Feeling Soft And Smelling Fresh.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• A Clean, Healthy-looking Scalp
Keep Your Baby’s Sensitive Scalp Looking And Feeling Healthy With This Baby Shampoo. Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, Its Mild Cleansers Help Care For Your Baby’s Scalp And Keep It Clean & Moisturized
• Keeping Their Hair Baby-soft
With Our Unique ¼ Moisturizing Cream, This Baby Shampoo Helps Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients To Baby's Scalp And Helps Keep Your Baby’s Hair Feeling Soft And Healthy-looking
• Daily Use
Help Keep Bathtime Stress To A Minimum Every Day With This Caring, Hypoallergenic And Tear-free Baby Shampoo, With A Delicate, Comforting Scent

How To Use

After Wetting Baby’s Hair With Warm Water, Start With A Small Amount Of Baby Shampoo In Your Hands, And Gently Massage It Into Baby’s Scalp, Finishing With A Quick Rinse.

Jamie D.
Escanaba, MI
i love love love love the smell of this! a little amount did an excellent job of cleaning Allisons hair. The amount of hair she does have feels lovely and soft and fluffy! I had been avoiding using most shampoo's and the one's I had tried really dried out Allisons hair and made it tangled. however, dove baby shampoo hasn't dried it out in the slightest, in fact it seems better than it has ever been after just one wash!
Melissa D.
Edinburg, TX
I got this shampoo from Target for my 18 month old, I was on a search to find a new shampoo that would work for her thick, curly hair. I really wanted to like it. It has such a rich lather, and the smell is nice however, it did leave my daughter's hair feeling dry after just one wash. It didn't work for us.. but I would still recommend you give it a try.
Adriana B.
Edwardsville, PA
My daughter tends to have very dry skin and this product does wonders on her. It's very moisturizing compared to the Johnson & Johnson products. It is a little on the expensive side compared to how much more product you can get with other baby shampoos and/or body wash, but the results are sooo worth it. definitely recommend for babies with very dry skin and even eczema.
Melissa P.
Spring
This baby shampoo works wonders for my baby it smells so good and just lathers the hair amazingly its so soft and the smell last not to long but o would say 2 days. It cured my babies itchy red skin and doesnt leve her hair oily. I am very satisfied with the baby dove products.
Monica R.
I bought this for my son as a recommendation from his allergist. This is great. The eczema on his head doesn’t brake out because it does help with the moisture on his scalp. I’ve been using this product for a couple of weeks and I have nothing bad to say about it. Oh and it smells FANTASTIC.
Amanda A.
Baldwinville, MA
I love this stuff! It smells soooo good, and it makes my baby girls already soft, beautiful hair, that much softer! I love that it's thicker than other Dove Baby Rich Moisture Tip-To-Toe Wash baby shampoos, a little goes a long way! I bought the head to toe, so we use it everywhere of course, and it makes her once again soft baby skin that much softer, whereas others I feel have started to dry out her skin. I love it! I'm patiently awaiting a lavender soothing scent!
Lucy P.
Parsons, WV
I recently purchased this for my daughter. I’ve always used Dove products thought I would try this. It works very well at making sure all the scalp is clean from any dirt. It keeps her scalp very moisturized as said on the bottle.
Nicole T.
I love this shampoo. I use it for my daughters hair every time I give her bath, I’ve used different shampoos for her before and they would dry her hair out but this shampoo doesn’t leaves her hair dry but nice a soft. I would recommend this shampoo l.
Jillian Kimberly C.
FORT BRAGG, NC
The only baby soap I will use on my kids ! It is super gentle on their skin and smells so good . I dont have to worry about what im putting on my baby's skin when using this soap . Always repurchasing it . It never lets us down . Super moisturizing .
Jesica A.
Rogers
This smells great but I don’t recommend this if your child has sensitive skin. My two older girls can is this product but my baby can’t see is sensitive to everything. I have difficulty finding thing that wouldn’t cause he to break out.
Priscila R.
Do you lady's have babies ? If so what's your favorite baby products? Mine are Dove Baby Rich Moisture Shampoo & Huggies® Little Snugglers Newborn Diapers😊
Charianny B.
Santiago
Im Currently 8 Months Pregnant And I Wanna Know If This Brand Would Be Good For My Baby's Hair?
Nadia M.
Covington, GA
Where can I purchase this?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
I want to try this on my daughter but can't seem to find it, who recommends this before I order it??
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Does dove baby skin care line has a baby scent to it ? Dove Baby Rich Moisture Shampoo