BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Kelsey W.
    Muncie, IN
    This lotion is perfect if you have dry but sensitive skin! The scent is clean and not overpowering! The price is a little high but you are paying for the quality. This is the only lotion I will use now!
    Sajra S.
    Utica, NY
    The best baby lotion out there it’s a beautiful thick consistency without leaving a greasy feel. It has a gentle mild smell and it’s nice and gentle on the baby’s skin. I actually use it on myself as well.
    Chassity S.
    Loved this it smelled great and left my baby's skin feeling so soft and I couldn't get over how good it smelled. I wish the bottle was a little bit bigger for the price. But it does smell good just didn't last to long
    Paris K.
    Shelby Twp , MI
    The best lotion EVER. It's so light weight and amazing for sensitive skin. I use it day and night and it doesn't have a strong smell. You definitely can use it on baby's.
    Annaleesah P.
    My skin is very sensitive with certain products , but this one really works. It smells good , and definitely does a good job moisturizing my skin. You can get it at any drug store or regular store.
    Raven F.
    Clyde, TX
    I really wanted to love this brand but I just didn’t. The lotion smells so nice but it dried out my baby’s skin and broke her out so badly. Had to throw it out after a week of use. Very oily lotion.
    Diana A.
    I love this baby lotion everytime i give a bath to my baby i put it on him because it leaves his skin soft im was wondering if they can make the bottle a little bigger.
    Katy R.
    Shawnee, KS
    I love anything Dove, so when I saw they had come out with a baby line I was excited to try it out! It is amazing, smells so good and makes my babies skin nice and soft.
    Allie B.
    Beech Bluff, TN
    Great product for babies and even toddlers. My children have sensitive skin like I do and this product has not broken either of them out yet. Will be a continuous customer
    Joanne H.
    I love this lotion! It not only smells amazing, it makes my daughter's skin very soft and hydrated feeling. There is a noticable difference even after the first use.
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El Paso , TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?