BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Buy on target.com
    Jena B.
    I'm not a big fan of this lotion only because I don't really like the scent of it but it does work well for my kids skin. Their skin does feel nice and soft after I use it and I do feel like it last a good amount of time on them without having to reapply.
    Bethany Lynn A.
    Prestonsburg, KY
    I love using this product it makes my skin really soft and I have noticed it's really good for helping with my skin being dry I even use it on both my kids I would recommend this to everyone I LOVE dove products.
    J v.
    This lotion is just okay. There’s nothing special about it but it does moisturize my skin so that’s great. It’s not one of those products that I enjoy using it’s just a cheap product that gets the job done..
    Kait M.
    I know this is for baby’s but oh my was it awesome on the skin. I use this on my feet from working so much it gives my feet the moisture it needs right back. Almost at night on my hands it works miracles❤️
    Lizbeth H.
    Fort Pierce, FL
    I use this on my daughter she’s 4 years old and honestly leaves her skin really soft and moisturized . I use it every day and has a very nice scent to it. You can purchase this at Walmart or cvs and store
    heather w.
    dinwiddie , VA
    i used this on my baby after a bath. it smelled very nice and clean. it made my baby's skin really soft and moisturized. i use it every time my baby gets out of the bath now. i would definitely buy again.
    Janelle M.
    Salem, NH
    We use this along side the body wash. It’s soft, and goes on so smooth. Not thick like some moisturizers that get caked on and take forever to smooth in. This stuff is great and you can tell next day the benefits of it on baby skin.
    Stephanie C.
    Torrance , CA
    I purchased this to use for my son and also my husband and I. It’s so rich and creamy and the scent is very soft, not too chemical or overly floral. We use everyday after my sons bath and this really helps keep his skin moisturized.
    Jennifer D.
    New boston , MI
    I think its absolutely amazing that dove created a line just for babies. I've never used it personally but I know a few people who have tried it and said it leaves babies skin soft and full of moisture.
    Megan N.
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    I absolutely love this lotion! My little one has severe eczema on his back and arm. This along with the baby dove body wash has completely cleared his eczema. Will be using this for a long time!
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?