BY DOVE #4 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    rachid t.
    The product is very impressive and strong and has good featuresIMy name is rachid I do a lot of reviews devices  my videos I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet Thank you influenster
    Chilis &.
    This rich,creamy body lotion is my favorite. Makes my skin so soft and smooth. Brings back the moisture in my skin. Even though it is for kids, I use it for myself and love it. It lasts for upto 24 hours and keeps my skin hydrated. I would recommend it for people with dry skin and amazing for kids.
    Diana M.
    I bought this when my nephew was born. I thought it would be good for his sensitive skin and I wasn't wrong. It is really smoth and gentle. It is thick but not too thick and smells really nice. You can get it pretty much everywhere and I totally recommend it!
    Maria W.
    Atherton, manchester
    bought this for my baby and i love it, makes his skin feel soft and excellent for babies with sensitive skin. was cheap enough only two pounds on sale so bought to bottles, my son liked how it made loads of bubbles. smells nice also. would recommend this to all who are second guessing buying it.
    Bernadette H.
    Used this product on several occasions , I purchased it from Boots and it was a reasonable price and good size , it had a lovely fragrant scent and left a long lasting smell on my body , it was easy absorbed and would definitely recommend to people
    Lydia A.
    Cornwall , Helston
    Absolutely love this product for my daughter! She suffers a lot with dry skin so we apply this after every bath and it leaves her skin feeling soft and smelling gorgeous!! I usually apply some to her hand so she can participate in rubbing it in! It soaks in really nicely as well!
    stacey e.
    Albrighton
    i have been using this on my 2 children a long time and my eldest will be 11 this year, it has been a family favourite of ours since we first heard about it and will continue to be in the future, its excellent value for money and i would recommend to any one
    Syeda Momina K.
    Dubai, Dubai
    I've been using this for my baby's gentle skin. It is very gentle, lightweight, quick absorbing, non-greasy and has very faint, pleasant fragrance. It is quite affordable and suits my baby's skin. I'm satisfied and would recommend it to other parents.
    Terina J.
    Devon
    It's so gentle on the skin, it is very moisturising. Nice clean scent, easy and simple product. I wouldn't change anything about it. I would buy it again and would recommend it because it's great value for money
    Flopy ❤.
    BARQUISIMETO 3987, MONTEVIDEO
    Me encanta! La aplicacion es muy suave y deja un acabado mate pero a la vez brilloso
    Es muy buena crema la recomiendo mucho
    De precio esta accesible y la verdad esque la volveria a comprar
    La amo!
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    alexandria s.
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Does this work good with baby with super dry skin ?
    Daisy O.