BY DOVE #4 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Anam U.
    Apt C 302
    I love this..i use it for myself....n skin becomes super soft..very good for winters...i love almost all dove products
    Tara B.
    Pahrump
    My son loves his rub down with this lotion. I love how it non greasy and leaves the skin feeling freshly washed. Great baby scent.
    Gerry Z.
    Purchased at: Walmart
    I keep a bottle by my night table and one in the bathroom I have sentitive skin and is not necessarily for a baby.
    Desiree M.
    Bath, NY
    Makes my daughters skin so soft and doesn't leave it sticky. Other baby lotions I've tried have left her skin felling sticky like it was just sitting in to of her skin.
    Joletta H.
    Norwich, CT
    After the first couple days, realized NO RESULTS. It also dried my daughters skin out. I use Dove for myself and never had a problem. I guess everyone's skin is different.
    Samantha I.
    Oakfield , NY
    Purchased at: Target
    Not only do I use this product on my baby, but I use this product on myself as well! I love the smell and how long lasting it is. It really moisturizes my baby’s skin and is gentle and soft on his skin.
    Denisa D.
    Utica, NY
    I love this lotion. I have been using this for the past year with my kids. You can buy it at bjs for a great deal, about $14,when you buy it with 2 of Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash
    Vanessa D.
    hialeah
    Loveeeeee this leave your skin feeling amazing i will definitely buy this product again
    Zoey F.
    Katy
    Purchased at: Target
    This is by far the best moisture baby lotion I have encountered and I have tried many believe me. Love the richness in the formula and it last 24 hours
    Jannis S.
    Charleston, WV
    I love how silky my skin feels after using the baby rich moisture lotion. It’s not just for babies
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Delia E.
    arrecife 128
    I've heard good things about this product, do you think it depends on the baby's skin type to cause side reactions?
    Kathryn O.
    Hollywood, SC
    How does this compare to other Baby lotions?