BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Susanne B.
    Calgary, AB
    So this product doesn't have to be used on babies or kids , it can be used in adults who have dry skin! It's perfect to use after you shave as well! Makes your legs all smooth as if you got them waxed!
    Ellie-Mae G.
    Newhaven, East Sussex
    My daughter has really sensitive skin and most "sensitive" products will irritate her skin. This one does not. It's an amazing product. The only reason it's not 5 stars is because it's not cruelty free
    Gemma B.
    Manchester
    I user this on my face as I have really sensitive skin. My friend told me to try it and I’m glad I did. No more dry break outs. My skin feels so soft just like a babies. I would highly recommend.
    Brandy M.
    Cornwall
    All time favourite baby product! Switched to dove from johnsons and I'll never go back, makes my baby's smell so good, very gentle on there sensitive skin, the price is worth it! The product lasts surprisingly long!
    Bruna d.
    I use on my baby and love it! Smells good! Good texture! We love it. Good price too. Super hidratating and so clean very well! I do not thing the product have a bad dose! Use every day wash my baby hair
    Beth N.
    Kent
    I use this on my toddler and it smells lovely. He has eczema and this product doesn't aggravate his skin at all. It's nice and gentle with a lovely scent. I will buy this again
    Paige B.
    I absolutely love this lotion. I noticed within the first few days my kids skin improving. The scent was even nice compared to other lotions on the market. Highly recommend this brand and Dove line.
    Danay R.
    Montreal , Quebec
    Dos es un producto rico en hidratación en color en Tektura en suavidad y en todo lo que estoy referente a la piel su precio es muy bueno y para mí hay pocas cosas mejores que esta crema claro que lo vuelva comprar
    Houda D.
    kef
    I love the smell of this lotion. It leaves my skin super soft. Everyday, I apply it as soon as I get out of the shower ! It's gentle and great on every skin! I recommend it to everyone! <3 <3
    Jamtna Q.
    Very good product I lose how soft it stops the skin is flor babies but I love It, it is the best thing affter taking a shower and to sleep ❤ I recommend it without a doubt
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?