BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Jerrisha J.
    I know it’s for babies but I actually used this on myself. Lol it really made my skin feel “baby soft”. I used it after every shower. I purchased it from target and yes I would buy it again.
    Alexa R.
    It’s a great product. I buy it all the time for my little one and he seems to really enjoy it. It smells very nice and it’s not too harsh at all. I love it and would definitely buy it again
    Riley C.
    This is amazing!I love the smoothness it leaves after you appli!!! I don't really have anything else to say except is awesome! You can find it at Walmart and beauty stores. I found mine here though! So yes! This I would recommend to everyone I know and you!!!
    Allyssa M.
    Cazenovia , NY
    I recommend this to all my patients and new moms. It's super gentle on their baby's skin and smells great. This is the best brand. It's the only line of soap I like to use. I would highly recommend this product.
    Kelsey W.
    Muncie, IN
    This lotion is perfect if you have dry but sensitive skin! The scent is clean and not overpowering! The price is a little high but you are paying for the quality. This is the only lotion I will use now!
    Paris K.
    Shelby Twp, MI
    The best lotion EVER. It's so light weight and amazing for sensitive skin. I use it day and night and it doesn't have a strong smell. You definitely can use it on baby's.
    Annaleesah P.
    My skin is very sensitive with certain products , but this one really works. It smells good , and definitely does a good job moisturizing my skin. You can get it at any drug store or regular store.
    Diana A.
    I love this baby lotion everytime i give a bath to my baby i put it on him because it leaves his skin soft im was wondering if they can make the bottle a little bigger.
    Katy R.
    Shawnee, KS
    I love anything Dove, so when I saw they had come out with a baby line I was excited to try it out! It is amazing, smells so good and makes my babies skin nice and soft.
    Allie B.
    Beech Bluff, TN
    Great product for babies and even toddlers. My children have sensitive skin like I do and this product has not broken either of them out yet. Will be a continuous customer
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.