BY DOVE #6 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Estefania C.
    Rialto, CA
    I am only giving this lotion three starts because I haven’t used it for long enough to tell if it will help my son with his dry skin in the long run, but so far it smells great and seems to be doing good!
    Kelsey W.
    Muncie, IN
    This lotion is perfect if you have dry but sensitive skin! The scent is clean and not overpowering! The price is a little high but you are paying for the quality. This is the only lotion I will use now!
    Allicia L.
    Mc Dermott, OH
    Such a great product. It leaves my babies (and my own) skin feeling smooth and hydrated, it smells amazing without being to strong and the packaging is very cute. Yes it cost a bit more but it is worth it.
    Chassity S.
    Hinton, WV
    Loved this it smelled great and left my baby's skin feeling so soft and I couldn't get over how good it smelled. I wish the bottle was a little bit bigger for the price. But it does smell good just didn't last to long
    Raven F.
    Clyde, TX
    I really wanted to love this brand but I just didn’t. The lotion smells so nice but it dried out my baby’s skin and broke her out so badly. Had to throw it out after a week of use. Very oily lotion.
    Rachael F.
    Marshfield, MA
    Purchased at: Target
    I work in child care and this is always in my classroom. Very moisturizing, especially for rough baby skin. Works for tough eczema. I like how it doesn’t have a strong scent and instantly hydrates!
    Katy R.
    Shawnee, KS
    I love anything Dove, so when I saw they had come out with a baby line I was excited to try it out! It is amazing, smells so good and makes my babies skin nice and soft.
    Angela J.
    CLINTON, SC
    Smells great. Keeps my baby's skin soft & moisturized. Not too heavy. Not greasy at all. Rubs in easily. I would recommend this to any parents. I have used since baby was 6 mos. Old.
    Shayleigh G.
    New Baltimore, MI
    Bought this to use on my baby boy when he gets here. I use the sensitive skin dove bar soap and it's always worked great for my face and body without drying or breaking my skin out.
    Isabella M.
    Seminole
    This product does not irritate my baby's skin and it leaves her smelling good. It's not my favorite product to use on her but it does keep her clean and doesn't dry herskin out.
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Delia E.
    arrecife 128
    I've heard good things about this product, do you think it depends on the baby's skin type to cause side reactions?
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Kathryn O.
    Hollywood, SC
    How does this compare to other Baby lotions?