BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Gema G.
    Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
    Oh this is super good my kids have eczema I doesn't cure them but it helps them so much it not sticky or over thick it's the right consitoncy it doesn't have perfume but the smell it's so good
    Renee G.
    North Bay, ON
    This is one of the few soaps my 3 year old can use. She has sensitive skin and breaks out in a rash if I use anything other than this or Aveeno. Dove is much more cost effective. It smells nice and isn't too thick.
    faiza k.
    I have heard alot of good thing about this product although I have not tried it but I gifted this to one of my cousin who has a child and she absolutely love it.
    Chantal L.
    St.Catharines
    So perfect for my sons sensitize skin. It's such a good product for the price and it's long lasting as you only need a little at a time. I buy this product at Walmart and is definitely buy it again
    Nickey W.
    This smells so good but I feel like it doesn't make my sons skin soft enough, it's a very liquid consistency. I do however like that it is gentle and we've had no problems or skin reactions.
    Jem D.
    This was the bomb it was amazing it actually moisturizer me very much i love it so much and it actually drive very quick the fragrance is amazing till
    Sal G.
    Skellow , Doncaster
    The actual soap is gorgeous the boys smell divine and it's lovely on there skin. But the recent advertising campaign has brought my opinion of the company down.
    Gislene L.
    Santo Estevão
    Tenho uma irmã que tem uma sobrinha do namorado dele ir essa bebê tem um produtinho desse e é uma das coisas da Dove que é realmente maravilhoso e eu querendo.
    Marissa C.
    Keeps babies skin from not feeling dry smells really good the price is abit high but for the quality it's worth it never fails to make the baby happy and clean
    Ismael S.
    Salvador- Bahia
    Excellent product, even for newborns that I super indicate for any age, moisturizes the skin and gives softness, gives a feeling of fescor, use and recommend
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.