BY DOVE #3 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Buy on Target*
    Keisha S.
    Love all dove products. Used this on my daughter and it helped great with her dry skin
    lara M.
    Really good smell, great for the skin. Amazing product, you should buy it for sure!!
    !!
    Christen W.
    Cincinnati, OH
    Leaves babies skin soft with long lasting moisture. It has a Perfect clean baby smell!
    Rose E.
    Corcoran, CA
    I love dove products! They work so good! Must try these products if u haven't aready!
    Michaela C.
    Willoughby, OH
    Love this the body wash is so moisturizing, my skin doesn't feel dry after showering.
    Colleen A.
    My son absolutely loves this stuff! He has sensitive skin and this stuff works great!
    Emily E.
    Scottsdale, AZ
    This lotion keeps my skin moisturized! Keeps my fresh after shower feeling for days!
    Naomi B.
    morgan hill ca
    I have this lotion for my kids and I love the scent, it’s a good product, and it’s worth every penny.
    Anna A.
    Tifton, GA
    Absolutely love the Baby Dove line! It smells DEVINE and is so thick and creamy. My sister uses this on my nieces and I can’t lie and say I don’t use this for myself when I’m over at their house! In love it and I think it’s worth using and buying! It’s a little pricey, but usually you can find coupons at drugstores to use!
    Tiara V.
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    This lotion has a very light, and fresh and clean scent. It’s not oily and has not irritated my son’s skin.
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?