BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Noha A.
    I love this body wash its so good. Especially if you have dry skin this will help smooth your skin and keep the smell of your skin really nice. Its outstanding and worth the money. The price is also fundable therefore u should try it
    Norisbel A.
    Dove lo mejor de lo mejor me encantan muchísimo sus productos son super buenos para el cuidado de la piel para adultos y niños y sus olores son los mejores del mercado una de las marcas más usadas desde que soy pequeña por todos en mi familia los recomiendo
    Lisa P.
    Cambridge , ON
    So nice smelling. I live this lotion I've always been an avid fan of Johnson's and Johnson's but this is my new fav. Leave my bubs feeling so soft and the smell is heavenly. Very light weight feeling and absorbs quickly. I highly recommend this to all mommies
    Ashley R.
    London, ON
    I love this product. It smells so good and keeps my baby's skin super soft. Sometimes I use it on myself so I can be reminded of that oh so comforting smell of my sweet baby girl. It is also very decently priced
    Victoria W.
    Grande Prairie, AB
    I Love Baby Dove products. It was a little on the pricey side for me, but, it was well worth it as I know I am purchasing from an ethical company. It is so hard to find baby products that you can trust, and I am prod to say Dove is my go to.
    Susanne B.
    Calgary, AB
    So this product doesn't have to be used on babies or kids , it can be used in adults who have dry skin! It's perfect to use after you shave as well! Makes your legs all smooth as if you got them waxed!
    Ellie-Mae G.
    Newhaven, East Sussex
    My daughter has really sensitive skin and most "sensitive" products will irritate her skin. This one does not. It's an amazing product. The only reason it's not 5 stars is because it's not cruelty free
    Katie D.
    Welland , ON
    My son loves this stuff. It's a great formula for his sensitive skin. His skin is always soft and it's not greasy. He has a shower daily and uses this daily. He's not a baby but I still like to buy it.
    Gemma B.
    Manchester
    I user this on my face as I have really sensitive skin. My friend told me to try it and I’m glad I did. No more dry break outs. My skin feels so soft just like a babies. I would highly recommend.
    Nickey W.
    This smells so good but I feel like it doesn't make my sons skin soft enough, it's a very liquid consistency. I do however like that it is gentle and we've had no problems or skin reactions.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.