BY DOVE #4 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Kiana Y.
    I love the smell, very clean smelling. Doesn’t dry out your skin. I love how a little goes a long way.
    Crystal M.
    Markleysburg, PA
    I love this smells good. Makes your skin nice and soft. So far the best lotion that I have ever tried.
    Stephanie L.
    Richmond Hill, NY
    Purchased this a couple of times for my daughter. I even it used it on my skin. I love the smell of it.
    Seka G.
    Columbia, TN
    It's just like the soap!! Keeps your body moisturizer. The entire household uses this all Dove products
    Lexx B.
    This is my favorite body wash ever! It's a little pricey for a body wash but honestly it's so worth it!
    Alysa R.
    I have really sensitive and dry skin and this lotion works magic and leaves my skin soft as a babies.
    Kristy L.
    5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
    I love dove but I love this one so much because it leaves my skin feeling so soft like a baby's butt!
    Abigail M.
    Dolgeville, NY
    I really like this product the only down fall is you have to keep reapplying it if you have dry skin
    Naomi B.
    morgan hill ca
    I have this lotion for my kids and I love the scent, it’s a good product, and it’s worth every penny.
    Brittney W.
    Philadelphia, PA
    We love this stuff for our son. I will definitely buy this again thank you dove. And it smells great
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    alexandria s.
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Does this work good with baby with super dry skin ?
    Daisy O.