BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Ameni c.
    Gabes
    I have mixed feelings in regards to this product. I love the smell and texture. I'm unhappy with the rating on the "think dirty" app. It rates extremely high in terms of carcinogens. I don't plan to use any Dove baby products in the future.
    Sadika K.
    Shaun D.2 months, 1 week ago"I just bought the Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion about a week ago for my newborn baby boy and I to use! This stuff is amazing! I love love love the way it smells on both of us! The texture of the lotion is thick, but not too thick which is amazing for me since Im constantly battling dry skin on my hands and chest. Another reason I use it is because smelling like your baby is a natural breast milk stimulant! I use it in the morning after my shower and at night! Also, it feels absolutely amazing after shaving my legs! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, you can get it pretty much anywhere. I got my bottle from Target! I can't wait to dry the Baby Dove Rich Moisture Shampoo and Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip-to-Toe Wash as well!"
    Andrea B.
    Cluj-Napoca
    Dove beauty cream is one such kind. Even though its description is difficult to interpret because of the language used yet I would describe it a perfect beauty cream.
    just b.
    i like this product because it is a really good moisture for hand and even other part of the body too. i only used it for one year because i got it as a present.  i usually don't like some of the moisture smell but i like this one. i would like to buy it if the one i am using ends.
    Joy T.
    Perry Hall
    I am a Dove girl and I  love their line and this one is really good. My skin felt smooth and soft, totally moisturized and no greasy feeling afterwards and throughout the day at all. I also love the scent as it is not too offensive and stays long on the skin. I use it every night and after my morning shower and I'm still loving it so I would definitely repurchase this product!
    Kirsty B.
    London
    So I'm fully aware I'm not a baby, but I absolutely love this product.

It lathers up much nicer than the original dove products and smells amazing! I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any irritation.

A little goes a pretty long way so you don't need to use huge amounts of this I love how soft it leaves my skin feeling!

I recommend for adults and babies too!
    Jodie S.
    Blackpool,Lancashire
    I have very sensitive skin and because this is used on babies I believe the ingredients are a lot smoother and contain no harsh chemicals because it always leaves my skin nice and soft,no redness at all! The consistency is so silky it's beautiful,if I had a criticise it would be that because it's a pump technique you don't always get to use the full product....
    Lara M.
    Winnipeg, MB
    Dove is one of my favorite soaps/bodywashes. They make me feel like a million bucks! As a mom I barely have time to shower, let alone go to the spa. So you can bet your bottom dollar that when I use my dove body wash/soap (if my kids havent used all my body wash up!) I come out feeling like a goddess!!
    Kayli C.
    Pembroke, ON
    I'm a dove fanatic!! I have really sensitive skin and I've always had a hard time with shampoos etc until I started using Dove now I've been using it for 10 years when I first got pregnant I was like why can't dove have a baby line! Little did I know they did and just hadn't released it and they released it right on time for my baby girl!! Now I'm extremely excited to say we are Dove baby users!!!
    Beth B.
    Use regularly on myself, I often struggle with my skin being rashy and find it to be very gentle. The smell is so lovely and I find the bottle is really good value for money and lasts a reasonable time. I will 100% repurchase.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.