BY DOVE #4 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Tasha B.
    Dove Baby care this is an amazing brand of products for soft sensitive skin type.
    I recommend this product.
    Carmelita M.
    Ocala, FL
    Love how soft it makes my babies skin after her bath. She feels so moisturized and I even use it for myself
    Ileen R.
    Long Beach, CA
    Tried this on my baby since she can’t use Johnson products and I loved it her skin was very moisturized !
    Angie
    I use this for my son and his skin is so soft and he smells like a baby I love it dove always comes threw
    Lorraine G.
    PHOENIX, AZ
    I like dove always keeps my skin feeling smooth and refresh. I wouldn't change for any other brand.🌹🌸🍏🥑🌰
    Hilliary E.
    Atwater
    I used this in my baby and her eczema went away within two weeks! I love it and use it on myself now lol
    Jada W.
    Savannah , GA
    Use this on me and my baby and love it best product so far better than johnson and Johnson common staple
    Sophia R.
    DALLAS, TX
    I love this lotion especially for dry sensitive skin the scent is light and it really nourishes your skin
    Lexx B.
    This is my favorite body wash ever! It's a little pricey for a body wash but honestly it's so worth it!
    Kiana Y.
    I love the smell, very clean smelling. Doesn’t dry out your skin. I love how a little goes a long way.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    alexandria s.
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Does this work good with baby with super dry skin ?
    Daisy O.