BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Paigee B.
    Braunstone, Leicestershire
    Love the smell of dove baby soap, so soft on my skin too. Good value for the price, purchased from superdrug, was around £1.62, only used once but will Definitely be using again!! And re purchasing.
    Fernando D.
    Lo mejor de Dove para los mas pequeños de la casa, en cuanto a suavidad y olor, me gusta mucho para mi sobrino y a el le encanta cada vez que se le aplica, lo mejor sin duda alguna.
    Melissa S.
    This lotion is great and I love the way it feels after you take the shower I rate it 8/10 because it smell doesn't have long lasting and that very important and it have lack of it
    Anna J.
    campinas
    Eu amooooo esse produto, estou totalmente viciada!!! Depois que testei esse, nunca mais troco por outro. Aplicação e remoção super fáceis...Produto aprovado e indicado para todos!
    Marleny H.
    Lawrence, MA
    I like this lotion. I was first tried the dove tips to toes wash for my kids and love the smell and it is very rich. So bought this lotion to try and I feel very good with it.
    Jess M.
    Station rd , London
    Pointless

doesn’t smell particularly nice or different.
    Didn’t leave my kids or my skin any smoother rather a bit rough.

Used it for about a week and chucked it.
    Jasmine M.
    Halcombe , Chard
    I adore this for my children , the smell is amazing , long lasting , brilliant value for money , I use this daily on my children , very gentle on skin and packaging is so cute
    charlotte h.
    Even though it is for babies. I LOVE this product it is one of my favorite moisturizers. My skin always feels baby soft and it really dies keep your skin moisturized
    Ameni c.
    Gabes
    I have mixed feelings in regards to this product. I love the smell and texture. I'm unhappy with the rating on the "think dirty" app. It rates extremely high in terms of carcinogens. I don't plan to use any Dove baby products in the future.
    Sadika K.
    Shaun D.2 months, 1 week ago"I just bought the Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion about a week ago for my newborn baby boy and I to use! This stuff is amazing! I love love love the way it smells on both of us! The texture of the lotion is thick, but not too thick which is amazing for me since Im constantly battling dry skin on my hands and chest. Another reason I use it is because smelling like your baby is a natural breast milk stimulant! I use it in the morning after my shower and at night! Also, it feels absolutely amazing after shaving my legs! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, you can get it pretty much anywhere. I got my bottle from Target! I can't wait to dry the Baby Dove Rich Moisture Shampoo and Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip-to-Toe Wash as well!"
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.