BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Rahma a.

Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion! Very cool. I tried it almost three times just to be frankly loved it. I want to review it later. It is worth reusing.
    Flopy ❤.
    Me encanta! La aplicacion es muy suave y deja un acabado mate pero a la vez brilloso
    Es muy buena crema la recomiendo mucho
    De precio esta accesible y la verdad esque la volveria a comprar
    La amo!
    Lorianne C.
    Baruyen Bangui Ilocos Norte Philippines
    Dove is one of the best lotion for me. my skin easily gets dry during summer. dove gives you a younger looking skin. it protects also your skin from the harmful uv rays of the sun Dove Baby Sensitive Moisture Lotion
    Paigee B.
    Love the smell of dove baby soap, so soft on my skin too. Good value for the price, purchased from superdrug, was around £1.62, only used once but will Definitely be using again!! And re purchasing.
    Sarah K.
    An amazing product ,  am so in love with its touch,  thank you for keeping our body looks glowy and perfect!  Am willing to try it again and again,  waiting to send US some of your products to test. Thanks
    Fernando D.
    Lo mejor de Dove para los mas pequeños de la casa, en cuanto a suavidad y olor, me gusta mucho para mi sobrino y a el le encanta cada vez que se le aplica, lo mejor sin duda alguna.
    Anna J.
    Eu amooooo esse produto, estou totalmente viciada!!! Depois que testei esse, nunca mais troco por outro. Aplicação e remoção super fáceis...Produto aprovado e indicado para todos!
    Melissa S.
    Jersey City, NJ
    This lotion is great and I love the way it feels after you take the shower I rate it 8/10 because it smell doesn't have long lasting and that very important and it have lack of it
    Marleny H.
    Lawrence, MA
    I like this lotion. I was first tried the dove tips to toes wash for my kids and love the smell and it is very rich. So bought this lotion to try and I feel very good with it.
    Ameni c.
    I have mixed feelings in regards to this product. I love the smell and texture. I'm unhappy with the rating on the "think dirty" app. It rates extremely high in terms of carcinogens. I don't plan to use any Dove baby products in the future.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.