BY DOVE #4 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Jena B.
    I'm not a big fan of this lotion only because I don't really like the scent of it but it does work well for my kids skin. Their skin does feel nice and soft after I use it and I do feel like it last a good amount of time on them without having to reapply.
    J v.
    This lotion is just okay. There’s nothing special about it but it does moisturize my skin so that’s great. It’s not one of those products that I enjoy using it’s just a cheap product that gets the job done..
    Danielle T.
    Aurora, IL
    I love this lotion! It leaves my baby's skin feelings smooth and smelling great! It's a fresh clean scent that's not too powdery baby scent like other brands. I use it on myself as well. Dove products are hands down my favorite for my family!
    heather w.
    dinwiddie , VA
    i used this on my baby after a bath. it smelled very nice and clean. it made my baby's skin really soft and moisturized. i use it every time my baby gets out of the bath now. i would definitely buy again.
    Lizbeth H.
    Fort Pierce, FL
    I use this on my daughter she’s 4 years old and honestly leaves her skin really soft and moisturized . I use it every day and has a very nice scent to it. You can purchase this at Walmart or cvs and store
    Kayla H.
    Lincoln, NE
    Love anything and everything doce. Growing up with sensitive skin all I could use was white dove bar soap, so I trust this brand one hundred percent for my children. My kids have sensitivity to soap and this one was fine for them both.
    Stephanie C.
    Torrance , CA
    I purchased this to use for my son and also my husband and I. It’s so rich and creamy and the scent is very soft, not too chemical or overly floral. We use everyday after my sons bath and this really helps keep his skin moisturized.
    Megan N.
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    I absolutely love this lotion! My little one has severe eczema on his back and arm. This along with the baby dove body wash has completely cleared his eczema. Will be using this for a long time!
    Jennifer N.
    Myrtle Beach
    This lotion is used for my granddaughter when she stays at my house. I always found baby lotions to be kind of slimy. The dove baby lotion goes on soft and keeps skin soft for 24 hours or longer. I have even used the product myself on my legs as a moisturizer and I was pleasantly surprised by the softness of my skin.
    Alexa R.
    It’s a great product. I buy it all the time for my little one and he seems to really enjoy it. It smells very nice and it’s not too harsh at all. I love it and would definitely buy it again
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    alexandria s.
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Does this work good with baby with super dry skin ?
    Daisy O.