BY DOVE #3 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Pamela W.
    jackson
    I love dove it’s one of my absolute favors not only is it safe for your skin but also for your ph balance ladies
    Amanda G.
    Love thisss. even though i always use it on my feet when i find a little crack. it leave my skin feeling amazing.
    Luna O.
    Edcouch, TX
    I love us I g this for my 5month old daughter leaves her very soft n hardly has any bad toxic in it that harm her
    Christina C.
    Lake City , FL
    I use this all over after a shower. I have the kids use it as well. It hydrated the skin for hours. Works great!
    Alexandra L.
    My daughter has sensitive skin and once i put this on my daughter her skin has gotten so much better i recommend
    Jeaneiris C.
    I love dove so much beacuse you feel the soften and humected can your skin feels.Is really gentle with your skin.
    Heather R.
    This product is really great! Helps my baby's ecsema and makes his skin feel so soft. It also smells really good!
    Estrella A.
    Newhall, CA
    Love using this lotion on my legs after I shave it gives it a great feeling and leaves them softer then usual !!
    Kristy P.
    I love this body wash. I use it daily. As with all Dove products, it’s a great product and I would recommend it.
    Thanh Huyen N.
    Springfield, OR
    This baby lotion is not bad. I use it for my baby and there is nothing wrong so far. It is a good choice though.
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?

back