BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Paige R.
    I am so ready for this to hit stores where I live!! I would much rather use this over johnsons
    Amber B.
    I love the soft baby smell
    Of this dove lotion. It's super hydrating for baby and even for me.
    Sammi M.
    Hamilton, OH
    Great for dry skin. I have eczema and am sensitive to most lotions. This one is perfect for me!
    genesis p.
    Miami, Florida
    Love it💜 esta crema es perfecta, deja la piel super suave, la quisiera tener nuevamentee💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
    Doda M.
    Jonesboro , GA
    I like this it has a nice scent to it not greasy rubs easy on the skin easy to apply not harsh
    Jennifer F.
    Upland, CA
    I really want to try this cause I love all baby lotion stuff they always make my hands so soft
    Stephanie G.
    Lindale, GA
    This does very well with super sensitive skin. Very gentle on the skin. Not harsh ls abrasive .
    Samantha S.
    I love dove products and this lotion is amazing I love the smell of it and the feel not greasy
    Kimberly G.
    Palmview, TX
    I love dove products! They always smell so good.. this product leaves my skin feeling amazing.
    Wafaa K.
    Union City, CA
    Love it all of the cream, soap, shampoo, conditioner, and etc........ Dove always the best (:
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.