BY DOVE #3 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Vanessa H.
    Pacoima, CA
    Love love love!!! This entire line is great, I love using this line for my son. It's long lasting and moisturizing
    Milena M.
    Brooklyn, NY
    Love the touch of it on my skin. soft and moisturizing. Doesn't leave my skin dry afterwards. I use it almost daily
    maegan s.
    Houston
    Just the smell and feeling I get during and after my shower feels so good I recommend it to any one who interested
    Samira P.
    Athens, GA
    I got this to use on my legs for my eczema, It was good but I don't feel like it did the job completely on my legs
    Jarica D.
    Cleveland , AL
    I love the clean smell of this lotion and to use it on my two year old. He has sensitive skin, so this is a winner!
    Cari B.
    This is great I makes your skin so soft and flawless I love you product it’s really great it’s my favorite so far!
    Lynn P.
    Saucier, MS
    I love this product . It has helped my daughter with her super dry skin. It has a amazing sent that is ph balanced.
    Nina T.
    Nokesville, VA
    For babies great I would definitely use it . Sounds good for the skin .
    Would be willing to try on me or my niece .
    Marcia E.
    Jamaica
    Gentle nourishing skin care...smooth and gentle on skin...light scent..gentle on babies skin..
    Ok for adults too..
    Asma R.
    Arlington, TX
    I love dove products especially their shampoo smells great and works great I love the soft feeling it leaves behind
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?