BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Ana T.
    I know this product is for baby, but I use this for me.. it's awesome and they make my body so soft
    Ashlyn H.
    Vance , AL
    Great for dry Sensitive skin, smells decent, kind of a more cologne type
    Smell. Moisturizes great!
    Crystal
    Ohh yess i love Dove so much because i use shampoo dove and soap but i would love to try this!!!!!
    Rose G.
    I've always had really dry skin and someone suggested I use baby lotion. This lotion works amazing!
    Alexis B.
    I love the way this lotion smells and I also love the new shape of the container it's super cute
    Hanny L.
    Woodbridge
    ¡¡¡¡It is very good¡¡¡¡¡
    # I leave the skin like a bb I use since my skin is quite simple😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
    Stephanie G.
    Lindale, GA
    This does very well with super sensitive skin. Very gentle on the skin. Not harsh ls abrasive .
    Klaire F.
    Huntsville, AL
    Very nice affordable body lotion. This product please my skin feeling so moisturized and smooth
    Sammi M.
    Hamilton, OH
    Great for dry skin. I have eczema and am sensitive to most lotions. This one is perfect for me!
    Greicy S.
    Really nice smell, super gentle on the skin, I don't have a baby but use it myself and love it!
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.