BY DOVE #4 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Nicole M.
    Girardville, PA
    I love this product. I always loved dove products but this one tops the cake. Dove always make my skin nice and smooth.
    Clarissa C.
    Riverside
    I love this lotion for my face and hands and i heard about it from my brother who uses it on both his son and daughter.
    Alexandra C.
    moreno valley , CA
    I love it even though I’m not a baby. Leaves my skin so moisturized,smooth etc. I use it every other day, long lasting.
    Brittany B.
    Livonia, MI
    Just bought this product for my little one. I live that it is scent free and it keeps her skin moisturized all day long
    Tracey L.
    Staten Island , NY
    I use dove all the time had to stop using the shampoo because it strips my color out the body was is Getting old I lik
    Nayalisa A.
    Franklin Park , IL
    Love love love love the way this smells on my skin. Highly recommend to family and friends and very gentle and the skin
    😜kiki😜 H.
    Charlestown
    This locoIan ususaazimg the same time. 5, I will be able 30th, and I will be able, but I was just the way, but the most
    Alicia B.
    Leitchfield, KY
    I love this stuff i use it for my 3 month old daughter! Smells amazing and makes her skin. Stay so smooth and cuddly 😚
    Ami H.
    Des moines
    This is one of the few lotions that i can use and i really like it. Love how it feels on my skin. Its nice and smooth.
    Janet L.
    Fresno, CA
    I would love to try it for my kids and myself also it looks like it would leave my baby skin so soft and smelling good
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    alexandria s.
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Does this work good with baby with super dry skin ?
    Daisy O.