BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Estrella A.
    Newhall, CA
    Love using this lotion on my legs after I shave it gives it a great feeling and leaves them softer then usual !!
    Kristy P.
    I love this body wash. I use it daily. As with all Dove products, it’s a great product and I would recommend it.
    Aleena G.
    San Antonio, TX
    Love this lotion leaves my skin very smooth and smelling good for a good amount of time I really recommend this.
    Pamela W.
    jackson
    I love dove it’s one of my absolute favors not only is it safe for your skin but also for your ph balance ladies
    Lynnette S.
    Ponce
    Amazing product mosturizing the body my baby boy and hidratation its a important product un the bag from my baby
    Luna O.
    Edcouch, TX
    I love us I g this for my 5month old daughter leaves her very soft n hardly has any bad toxic in it that harm her
    Jeaneiris C.
    I love dove so much beacuse you feel the soften and humected can your skin feels.Is really gentle with your skin.
    Jennifer T.
    New Phila, OH
    I like the dove rich moisturizing baby lotion it smells great and is great for babies with dry skin I use this ..
    zuleica p.
    I love this product I only use this in my daughter and I have great smell I'm in love with it I really liked it
    julia a.
    Londrina
    Nossa doce baby e muito bommm para bebe, sempre uso na minha priminha,e nunca deu alergia nela ,super recomendo
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?