BY DOVE #6 in Baby Lotion, Creams & Moisturizers

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Moisturized

• Gentle Care

• A Soft Scent

How To Use

Rachel B.
    My go to motion. Its days for babies but I use it daily. Best smell in The world. In summer I keep it in fridge to cool me off
    Jordanah K.
    The dove baby line is amazing and so gentle on the baby’s skin! Especially great for sensitive skin types& those with dry skin!
    STRICTLY C.
    Atlanta, GA
    I haven’t used this product, but I bought this product as a gift for my coworker who just had a baby and she loves the product.
    Nichole S.
    cartersville
    Amazing lotion , my son has a severe case of eczema and it works wonders . I love this product it's completely blew my mind !!
    Courtney B.
    Dove gives me all the moisture I would ever need in my skin! I apply in the morning and before bed. I never feel itchy or dry.
    Isabel R.
    Florida
    E probados productos Dove pero este pues no lo e probado . Mi madrastra tiene una niña me gustaría probarlo para recomendarlo .
    michaela f.
    LOVE dove. leaves you feeling nice and fresh and I love the non-sticky it gives you post out the shower.  Would recommend!
    Arlin R.
    Maywood, CA
    Purchased at: Target
    My son had sensitive dry skin and this lotion has helped control his dryness of the skins but also leaves my son smelling good.
    Jessi D.
    Derry, NH
    1,809 reviews
    This new baby line by dove is fantastic it leaves the baby's skin so clean and soft and it smells amazing and it's so gentle
    Teresa C.
    Flower Mound, TX
    I love that dove came out with a baby product. This lotion is so light yet hydrating and not greasy. It smells so lovely too
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Delia E.
    arrecife 128
    I've heard good things about this product, do you think it depends on the baby's skin type to cause side reactions?
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Daisy O.