BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Victoria L.
    Knoxville, TN
    My son has eczema on his face and other places and this really helps with sensitive skin. I love this product.
    Michelle b.
    Man , WV
    Not a fan of this lotion. I'll leave this one for the babies because it did nothing for me! Kinda disappointed
    Misty T.
    Odessa, TX
    Bought this a target a couple months ago for my one year old. Love the smell of this! Great moisture for baby.
    Maureen d.
    I use this baby lotion and its amazing! Keeps your skin soft and touchable all day long. Isn't greasy or oily.
    zuleica p.
    I love this product I only use this in my daughter and I have great smell I'm in love with it I really liked it
    Kathryn M.
    Shawnee, OK
    This lotion is great. This lotion is great. This lotion is great. This lotion is great. This lotion is great.
    Veronica I.
    Hialeah
    Doesn't smell to strong and leaves your skin moistirozed... isnt harsh on your skin like some products are...
    Maribel M.
    San Marcos, TX
    I have a year old he breaks out on baby Johnson so we tried this one and the scent is amazing and lasts long.
    Lexii W.
    Sparta, MI
    Amazing baby soap. So good for the baby. I love the way it makes them feel and smell. Its for sensitive skin.
    Nallely G.
    Santa Rosa, CA
    I'm so glad dove started making baby lotions!!! Both my baby and I love the smooth fleeing it leaves us with❤
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.