BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Monica B.
    Winter haven , FL
    Works great. Love this baby dove lotion for my 4 month old baby. Works great om her skin and the moisture last long.
    Bianca R.
    Enterprise, AL
    This baby lotion smells so good, I love how fell my baby skin when I use with him, I love the texture and the package
    Jasmine H.
    Phoenix, AZ
    This lotion leaves your skin silky smooth and super soft I recommend this lotion to everyone this is worth your money
    Mirlan C.
    Schriever, LA
    I love this lotion for my baby , it does not irritate her skin and it leaves her skin very smooth. Absolutly love it.
    Krystal n.
    usa
    I have received this at my baby shower and i use it for my baby and myself!! Great fresh sent. Leaves us both smooth
    Jamie R.
    Buchanan, TN
    Very nice moisturizing body wash for sensitive skin. My son has eczema and we use this often.  Great for everyday use.
    Erica P.
    San Antonio , TX
    I am currently using this on my baby .. works very good and I have it with no scent ! And leaves my baby skin so soft
    Carolina G.
    Fresno, CA
    I loveee this baby product it has a great smell & leaves my daughters skin super soft I totall recommend to all moms
    Nneka P.
    I love the smell and texture. Not greasy, but soothing to dry skin. I can't keep enough of this cream around my house
    Angel C.
    Portsmouth
    This makes me skin the softest it's ever been and it's the only lotion I'll ever use! I would definitely recommend it
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?