BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Pamela W.
    jackson
    I love dove it’s one of my absolute favors not only is it safe for your skin but also for your ph balance ladies
    Thanh Huyen N.
    Springfield, OR
    This baby lotion is not bad. I use it for my baby and there is nothing wrong so far. It is a good choice though.
    Maureen d.
    I use this baby lotion and its amazing! Keeps your skin soft and touchable all day long. Isn't greasy or oily.
    Katie P.
    RIVERSIDE
    If you love the smell of babies and the brand "Dove" , then this product is either for yourself or your child 👍
    Sarah G.
    New Albany, IN
    Love this lotion. My skin feels great afterwards and it soaks in very well. I have some right now in my cabinet
    Lacey M.
    I use this on my 4 year olds skin. He has dry, sensitive skin. This moisturizes his skin without irritating it.
    Tomekia D.
    Montgomery, Al
    I love dove all of it it makes my skin feels smooth and doesn't make me break out because my skin so sensitive!
    Moni S.
    My little girl has eczema and this has helped her tremendously! I love Dove so much and I'm happy she does too!
    julia a.
    Londrina
    Nossa doce baby e muito bommm para bebe, sempre uso na minha priminha,e nunca deu alergia nela ,super recomendo
    zuleica p.
    I love this product I only use this in my daughter and I have great smell I'm in love with it I really liked it
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.