BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Rebecca A.
    Madill, OK
    In love with this dove lotion it just smell amazing. My baby enjoy being buttered up in it. I really recommend this lotion it’s very sensitive and very affordable I definitely recommend this to other moms!
    Patty M.
    Santa Rosa, CA
    This baby dove smells so good! It is extremely gentle and the scent is a light scent. I always like stuff that smells good but is not harmful for my boys. This leaves them smelling so good and I know it is extremely gentle on their skin. It is extremely inexpensive.
    Ericalane B.
    Long Beach, CA
    I love this size because we use to have to buy to many bottles to get a family size. I come from a family of 8 and we often needed fMiky size bottles and it's cute.  Dove Baby Rich Moisture ShampooDove Baby Rich Moisture Tip-To-Toe Wash
    รเєггค ﻮ.
    Skiatook
    Makes your skin feel so soft after the shower. Not too nice pricey. Sometimes can make your skin dry out of you use too much. I bought this at Walmart. You get what you pay for. Nice generic bar of soap. Although it helps your skin smell nice I would recommend
    Hannah F.
    Cartersville , GA
    I put this on my baby after his bath and it locks in all the moisture into his skin. He has soft skin all day and he smells nice. It also doesn’t irritate his skin. Which is extremely nice because he’s had issues with sensitive skin. The packaging is cute and simple. Overall I give this product an A+
    Jennifer R.
    Fitzgerald
    I bought this for my grandson. I love the way it smells and makes his skin stay soft. Its very gentle and works great. The product is just great. There are no cons to this. Its long lasting  thats for sure. I would definitely buy again.
    Winifer A.
    New Bedford, MA
    I purchased this lotion for myself as I needed some extra moisturizing without all of the harsh irritants. I love how moisturizing it is! I use it on my face as well as my body! I just wish it had a better fragrance but otherwise great product!
    Ashley W.
    Tifton, Ga
    This lotion is a pretty good moisturizing lotion but I think it’s the name that gives it the big hype. Not really worth the money. I received as gifts and will not go out of my way to buy again unless I get a great deal.
    Ericka G.
    One of the best to use. It leaves your whole skin so smooth and feeling like a baby. All my family uses it and they all love it. I highly recommend it to others. Im pretty sure your skin will feel wonderful after you use it. I would definelty continue in purchasing this product.
    Desirae C.
    Oklahoma City, OK
    My five-month-old has been battling super dry skin.  I used product for the first time and just after one use her skin is less flaky and super soft. It smells clean and the aroma isn’t so overwhelming which is great for sensitive skin. I use this every other night now
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El Paso , TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?