BY DOVE #6 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Jarica D.
    Cleveland , AL
    I love the clean smell of this lotion and to use it on my two year old. He has sensitive skin, so this is a winner!
    Marcia E.
    Jamaica
    Gentle nourishing skin care...smooth and gentle on skin...light scent..gentle on babies skin..
    Ok for adults too..
    Lynn P.
    Saucier
    I love this product . It has helped my daughter with her super dry skin. It has a amazing sent that is ph balanced.
    Vanessa H.
    Pacoima, CA
    Love love love!!! This entire line is great, I love using this line for my son. It's long lasting and moisturizing
    Brittany M.
    Clovis, CA
    I love this lotion for my baby girl! Its really thick and keeps her skin soft for days. A little goes a long ways.
    Milena M.
    Brooklyn, NY
    Love the touch of it on my skin. soft and moisturizing. Doesn't leave my skin dry afterwards. I use it almost daily
    maegan s.
    Houston
    Just the smell and feeling I get during and after my shower feels so good I recommend it to any one who interested
    Cari B.
    This is great I makes your skin so soft and flawless I love you product it’s really great it’s my favorite so far!
    Aleena G.
    San Antonio, TX
    Love this lotion leaves my skin very smooth and smelling good for a good amount of time I really recommend this.
    Maria S.
    Really good on sensitive skin! Smells amazing and smooth after every bath. The only product i use for my babies.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.