BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Maureen d.
    I use this baby lotion and its amazing! Keeps your skin soft and touchable all day long. Isn't greasy or oily.
    Moni S.
    My little girl has eczema and this has helped her tremendously! I love Dove so much and I'm happy she does too!
    Victoria L.
    Knoxville, TN
    My son has eczema on his face and other places and this really helps with sensitive skin. I love this product.
    Misty T.
    Odessa, TX
    Bought this a target a couple months ago for my one year old. Love the smell of this! Great moisture for baby.
    madelyn t.
    Newark, NJ
    I use this for my nieces and neohews. It smella so clean and never gave them any rashes. I love dove products.
    Tomekia D.
    Montgomery, Al
    I love dove all of it it makes my skin feels smooth and doesn't make me break out because my skin so sensitive!
    Sarah G.
    New Albany, IN
    Love this lotion. My skin feels great afterwards and it soaks in very well. I have some right now in my cabinet
    Maribel M.
    San Marcos, TX
    I have a year old he breaks out on baby Johnson so we tried this one and the scent is amazing and lasts long.
    Kathryn M.
    Shawnee, OK
    This lotion is great. This lotion is great. This lotion is great. This lotion is great. This lotion is great.
    Breanna F.
    I've heard it's super awesome and makes your skin feel so good and soft. Love to try it out on me and my son!
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.