BY DOVE #6 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Ashley M.
    Liberty , KY
    By far the best baby lotion I have ever used. I use to swear by baby magic until I discovered these dove baby products. I love it!
    Naiara C.
    Spanish Fork , UT
    I've tried dove baby in my son and I love it. Dove is one brand that I respect and all their produts have great quality. Love dove.
    🎀Wildi P.
    Bronx, NY
    I like dove because my entire body feels like soft and fresh! The value that I found it is really good 😊 and I use this every day!
    Channing C.
    Jamestown, KY
    This makes my son's skin feel amazing the smell is great too. I love this I would forsure pick this over johnson an johnson anyday
    Destiny g.
    I really love this baby lotion because it make your skill supper smooth and good and moisturized. And it also smells really good
    Kim C.
    Calera, AL
    Love this product it works so good for my son. Only product he can use on his skin and it works so good! Definitely buying again.
    BUTTA P.
    HAZEL CREST, IL
    I LOVE DOVE..SO I CAN NOT WAIT TO TRY THIS....FORGET THE KIDZ..LOL I WANT TO TRY IT ON MY SELF. I EXPECT IT TO BE AWESOME THOUGH
    maritza d.
    I love how it smells , I love it. It has a scent for a long time , it last for a couple of hours it's great. This is my favorite.
    Sena C.
    I use this on my dry spots and on my toddler. It works fantastic! It's not greasy like some lotions. The scent isn't bad either!
    Lisa W.
    Bismarck, ND
    I use this on my son and it is amazing! His little knees get rough from crawling around the house and this softens them back up!
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Delia E.
    arrecife 128
    I've heard good things about this product, do you think it depends on the baby's skin type to cause side reactions?
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Kathryn O.
    Hollywood, SC
    How does this compare to other Baby lotions?