BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Jasmine H.
    Phoenix, AZ
    This lotion leaves your skin silky smooth and super soft I recommend this lotion to everyone this is worth your money
    Mirlan C.
    I love this lotion for my baby , it does not irritate her skin and it leaves her skin very smooth. Absolutly love it.
    Jamie R.
    Buchanan, TN
    Very nice moisturizing body wash for sensitive skin. My son has eczema and we use this often.  Great for everyday use.
    Princess M.
    Fresno, CA
    I loveee this baby product it has a great smell & leaves my daughters skin super soft I totall recommend to all moms
    Brooke G.
    Winter Haven , FL
    Give so much life to my skin . Coming out of the shower , makes me feel like a whole new person. Completely in love ❤
    Erica P.
    San Antonio , TX
    I am currently using this on my baby .. works very good and I have it with no scent ! And leaves my baby skin so soft
    Vanessa H.
    Pacoima, CA
    Love love love!!! This entire line is great, I love using this line for my son. It's long lasting and moisturizing
    Ashley G.
    Very impressed with the whole dove baby line but this lotion is incredible and is very moisturizing. Will buy again
    Brittany M.
    Clovis, CA
    I love this lotion for my baby girl! Its really thick and keeps her skin soft for days. A little goes a long ways.
    Samira P.
    Athens, GA
    I got this to use on my legs for my eczema, It was good but I don't feel like it did the job completely on my legs
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.