BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Clarissa C.
    Riverside
    I love this lotion for my face and hands and i heard about it from my brother who uses it on both his son and daughter.
    Sulmi M.
    Mount sinai, NY
    Me encanta para mi niño que tiene ezcema le da la hidratacion que necesita su piel es difícil encontrar una buena crema
    Brittany B.
    Livonia, MI
    Just bought this product for my little one. I live that it is scent free and it keeps her skin moisturized all day long
    Dennisha P.
    I used this product on my second child it's pretty new but works great had his skin very soft n a soft but nice smell.
    Alexandra™ C.
    Moreno Valley, CA
    I love it even though I’m not a baby. Leaves my skin so moisturized,smooth etc. I use it every other day, long lasting.
    Alicia B.
    Leitchfield, KY
    I love this stuff i use it for my 3 month old daughter! Smells amazing and makes her skin. Stay so smooth and cuddly 😚
    Ami H.
    Des moines
    This is one of the few lotions that i can use and i really like it. Love how it feels on my skin. Its nice and smooth.
    Amanda H.
    This is a really nice, rich cream. Sinks in easily with no scent. Really enjoy using it. Helps even the driest of skin.
    Janet L.
    Fresno, CA
    I would love to try it for my kids and myself also it looks like it would leave my baby skin so soft and smelling good
    Lexus R.
    Attica, IN
    This lotion makes my babies skin so soft. And smells really good. I love Dove! Its also a great eye make-up remover!✨💙
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El Paso , TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?