BY DOVE #4 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Sarahi G.
    Rogers, AR
    This little moisturizer leaves my babies skin feeling so soft and smooth and it's lightly scented so it does not irritate my son's skin
    Sandra P.
    Bronx, NY
    Love this skin is so soft and it stays that way especially after a warm shower and even as an adult I love this! Best dove product ever
    Melanie M.
    Plano, TX
    I love this for my toddlers, it lasts all day and leaves the skin soft and smelling good, the bottle is perfect for on the go moms too!
    Gerania R.
    Kissimmee, FL
    Great lotion, keeps your skin well hydrated, I usually put it in right when I get out the shower and it keeps my skin hydrated and soft
    Heather B.
    Shelby, NC
    I love dove and how it provides a lot of moisture for dry skin. It is a great value. Not to expensive. Can buy at any local drug store.
    Kasie L.
    bear Creek Al
    Dove makes my skin so so soft and smell very good. It gets rid of dry rough skin and makes it get that clean and moisturizing feeling.
    Brittany L.
    Edmonton, KY
    This works really good on my daughter she’s got sensitive skin and she’s got eczema and it keeps her skin smelling good and very soft
    Jayme Y.
    geneseo, NY
    I love dove, its my go to for eczema. And I would definitely use this on my babies! I always trust their products. best of the best.
    Elisha P.
    Vancouver, WA
    We love baby dive moisture lotion not only for my baby but also my toddler and myself. I love to use it on. My face after the shower
    Becca B.
    melbourne, FL
    First of all this bottle is absolutely adorable and I honestly bouught it for that reason. Besides the cute bottle love the product!
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    alexandria s.
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Does this work good with baby with super dry skin ?
    Daisy O.