BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Clarissa C.
    Riverside
    I love this lotion for my face and hands and i heard about it from my brother who uses it on both his son and daughter.
    Alicia B.
    Leitchfield, KY
    I love this stuff i use it for my 3 month old daughter! Smells amazing and makes her skin. Stay so smooth and cuddly 😚
    Nicole M.
    Girardville, PA
    I love this product. I always loved dove products but this one tops the cake. Dove always make my skin nice and smooth.
    Tracey L.
    Staten Island, NY
    I use dove all the time had to stop using the shampoo because it strips my color out the body was is Getting old I lik
    Mirlan C.
    I love this lotion for my baby , it does not irritate her skin and it leaves her skin very smooth. Absolutly love it.
    Jasmine H.
    Phoenix, AZ
    This lotion leaves your skin silky smooth and super soft I recommend this lotion to everyone this is worth your money
    Nneka P.
    I love the smell and texture. Not greasy, but soothing to dry skin. I can't keep enough of this cream around my house
    Jamie R.
    Buchanan, TN
    Very nice moisturizing body wash for sensitive skin. My son has eczema and we use this often.  Great for everyday use.
    Angel C.
    Portsmouth
    This makes me skin the softest it's ever been and it's the only lotion I'll ever use! I would definitely recommend it
    Princess M.
    Fresno, CA
    I loveee this baby product it has a great smell & leaves my daughters skin super soft I totall recommend to all moms
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.