BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Taylor J.
    Norfolk, VA
    Bought the baby dove set for my baby girl. The lotion feels super soft and doesn't have a overwhelming scent which is nice.
    Brittany P.
    Cheektowaga, NY
    I absolutely love dove product. It definitely keeps you moisturizedso using the lotion after the body wash is even better!
    lina T.
    I really love it... it leaves my skin super soft and silky. It is at a fair price very worth buying. I highly recommend it
    Aya G.
    i like the smell and its so good my skin its be more soft i use it when take shower and its cheaper than the most prouduct
    Monica M.
    San Diego, CA
    Loved loved the way this made my kids skin feel. It definitely locks in the moisture and leaves there skin feeling great
    Amber H.
    Jasper, AL
    Amazing price, smell, and it really does exactly what it says it will! So glad to have found this for my 4 month old son.
    Brittany K.
    Rossville, GA
    Baby dove is the BEST lotion for a newborn baby! Has a wonderful scent. Leaves the baby's skin smooth soft and beautiful.
    Norma D.
    Mcallen, TX
    I have 4 kids and it so hard for moms to find a good lotion for all ages that will help hydrate the skin for all my kids
    Shanika K.
    Newport News, VA
    So I love dove products already AND NOW I SEE BABY DOVE??? I love this stuff and it's perfect for my boys sensitive skin
    Carly G.
    This worked wonders in my daughters sensitive skin! Switched from Johnson and Johnson to this and will not be going back!
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.