BY DOVE #6 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Rebecca D.
    Bought this for my nephew and love it so much. Way better than any other lotion my family has tried. Even helps with adult skin as well.
    Sarah J.
    Waco
    My baby has very sensitive skin so this didn't work out so well for her. It doesn't have a strong scent & I love dove but not for my baby
    lucille s.
    I never knew they made baby Dove i will buy soon as it hit the shelves i didn't know wow when is it coming out where can i go to buy some
    Lauren B.
    Moore, OK
    Love this baby lotion. Both of my babies have super sensitive skin and this is one of the few products that doesn't irritate their skin.
    Mae L.
    I buy this for my son and I use it as much as he does!! Smells great too!! I use it nightly on my face too and I have dry sensitive skin!
    Kimberly L.
    Lynch, KY
    I love Dove Baby Rich Moisture Lotion. It smells so great and clean and it lasts all day. I would recommend this to everyone with a baby.
    sasha c.
    Love love love this lotion. Very moisturizing on the skin and has a nice scent. This is an item that I will repurchase. I use this daily.
    whitney h.
    Minocqua, WI
    This is the best smelling baby lotion and work so great on dry skin and is so affordable. I highly recommend this product for any parent.
    Julia K.
    Decatur
    I have four year old twins and I love how soft this made my girls skin feel without breaking them out like some other lotions have done
    Mihaela C.
    Tacoma, WA
    This lotion can literally make your hands soft after one time of using it. It smells absolutely great. Can help moisturizer ashy elbows
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Delia E.
    arrecife 128
    I've heard good things about this product, do you think it depends on the baby's skin type to cause side reactions?
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Kathryn O.
    Hollywood, SC
    How does this compare to other Baby lotions?