BY DOVE #3 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Buy on Target*
    Vanessa K.
    Wichita, KS
    Absolutely in love with this lotion. I use it on my daughter every time she takes a bath and it leaves her body so soft and smooth.
    Naiara C.
    Spanish fork , UT
    I've tried dove baby in my son and I love it. Dove is one brand that I respect and all their produts have great quality. Love dove.
    Channing C.
    CAVE CITY, KY
    This makes my son's skin feel amazing the smell is great too. I love this I would forsure pick this over johnson an johnson anyday
    Dui F.
    The lift my skin like if I was a baby again I really recommend it it because it's really cool really really cool to recommended it
    Ashley M.
    Liberty , KY
    By far the best baby lotion I have ever used. I use to swear by baby magic until I discovered these dove baby products. I love it!
    Cierra C.
    Pembroke, NC
    My go to lotion for my baby! I love the dove products. It is affordable to purchase, it smells lovely and isnt sticky when applied!
    🎀Wildi P.
    Bronx, NY
    I like dove because my entire body feels like soft and fresh! The value that I found it is really good 😊 and I use this every day!
    BUTTA P.
    HAZEL CREST, IL
    I LOVE DOVE..SO I CAN NOT WAIT TO TRY THIS....FORGET THE KIDZ..LOL I WANT TO TRY IT ON MY SELF. I EXPECT IT TO BE AWESOME THOUGH
    rebecca a.
    Chula Vista, CA
    Cute concept and cute idea ... Wil always love purchasing is at the store and always reasonably priced and always in stock
    Kim C.
    Calera, AL
    Love this product it works so good for my son. Only product he can use on his skin and it works so good! Definitely buying again.
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?