BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Lisa W.
    bismarck, north dakota
    I use this on my son and it is amazing! His little knees get rough from crawling around the house and this softens them back up!
    Isabel R.
    Florida
    E probados productos Dove pero este pues no lo e probado . Mi madrastra tiene una niña me gustaría probarlo para recomendarlo .
    Erika E.
    I love this product. I'm glad they came out with a baby line. Dove is all we use in my house, and now the twins how their own.
    Rachel B.
    My go to motion. Its days for babies but I use it daily. Best smell in The world. In summer I keep it in fridge to cool me off
    michaela f.
    LOVE dove. leaves you feeling nice and fresh and I love the non-sticky it gives you post out the shower.  Would recommend!
    Courtney B.
    Dove gives me all the moisture I would ever need in my skin! I apply in the morning and before bed. I never feel itchy or dry.
    Nichole S.
    cartersville
    Amazing lotion , my son has a severe case of eczema and it works wonders . I love this product it's completely blew my mind !!
    STRICTLY C.
    Atlanta, GA
    I haven’t used this product, but I bought this product as a gift for my coworker who just had a baby and she loves the product.
    shiela b.
    Twin Falls, ID
    My baby use it every day after taking a bath . I feel her skin is smother and not greasy .. .. I love dove products .. anyway!
    Viktoriya V.
    Peoria, AZ
    Have the 20oz with pump. Love the pump for easy access. Doesn't seem very greasy that's a plus. Seems gentle enough for baby.
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El Paso , TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?