BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Mariah M.
    Bloomington Springs, TN
    I use this all my ten week old my two year old and my four year old and it makes them smell so good and their skin feel so soft.
    Lisa W.
    bismarck, north dakota
    I use this on my son and it is amazing! His little knees get rough from crawling around the house and this softens them back up!
    Abigail T.
    Reading
    When I first saw I knew I needed it for my kids. I love it and it's so good with sensitive skin. I would recommend this product.
    Sena C.
    I use this on my dry spots and on my toddler. It works fantastic! It's not greasy like some lotions. The scent isn't bad either!
    Destiny g.
    I really love this baby lotion because it make your skill supper smooth and good and moisturized. And it also smells really good
    BUTTA P.
    HAZEL CREST, IL
    I LOVE DOVE..SO I CAN NOT WAIT TO TRY THIS....FORGET THE KIDZ..LOL I WANT TO TRY IT ON MY SELF. I EXPECT IT TO BE AWESOME THOUGH
    maritza d.
    I love how it smells , I love it. It has a scent for a long time , it last for a couple of hours it's great. This is my favorite.
    Kim C.
    Calera, AL
    Love this product it works so good for my son. Only product he can use on his skin and it works so good! Definitely buying again.
    Alayna M.
    I love that Dove now has a line of baby washes and lotions. They’re much more natural than Johnson & Johnson and it smells great.
    rebecca a.
    Chula Vista, CA
    Cute concept and cute idea ... Wil always love purchasing is at the store and always reasonably priced and always in stock
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El Paso , TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?