BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Abigail T.
    Reading
    When I first saw I knew I needed it for my kids. I love it and it's so good with sensitive skin. I would recommend this product.
    Mariah M.
    Bloomington Springs, TN
    I use this all my ten week old my two year old and my four year old and it makes them smell so good and their skin feel so soft.
    STRICTLY C.
    Atlanta, GA
    I haven’t used this product, but I bought this product as a gift for my coworker who just had a baby and she loves the product.
    michaela f.
    LOVE dove. leaves you feeling nice and fresh and I love the non-sticky it gives you post out the shower.  Would recommend!
    Isabel R.
    Florida
    E probados productos Dove pero este pues no lo e probado . Mi madrastra tiene una niña me gustaría probarlo para recomendarlo .
    shiela b.
    Twin Falls, ID
    My baby use it every day after taking a bath . I feel her skin is smother and not greasy .. .. I love dove products .. anyway!
    Courtney B.
    Dove gives me all the moisture I would ever need in my skin! I apply in the morning and before bed. I never feel itchy or dry.
    Nichole S.
    cartersville
    Amazing lotion , my son has a severe case of eczema and it works wonders . I love this product it's completely blew my mind !!
    Erika E.
    I love this product. I'm glad they came out with a baby line. Dove is all we use in my house, and now the twins how their own.
    Rachel B.
    My go to motion. Its days for babies but I use it daily. Best smell in The world. In summer I keep it in fridge to cool me off
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.