BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Gerania R.
    Kissimmee, FL
    Great lotion, keeps your skin well hydrated, I usually put it in right when I get out the shower and it keeps my skin hydrated and soft
    Melanie M.
    Plano, TX
    I love this for my toddlers, it lasts all day and leaves the skin soft and smelling good, the bottle is perfect for on the go moms too!
    Julia K.
    Decatur
    I have four year old twins and I love how soft this made my girls skin feel without breaking them out like some other lotions have done
    Heather B.
    Shelby, NC
    I love dove and how it provides a lot of moisture for dry skin. It is a great value. Not to expensive. Can buy at any local drug store.
    Kasie L.
    Double Spgs, AL
    Dove makes my skin so so soft and smell very good. It gets rid of dry rough skin and makes it get that clean and moisturizing feeling.
    Mihaela C.
    Tacoma
    This lotion can literally make your hands soft after one time of using it. It smells absolutely great. Can help moisturizer ashy elbows
    Brittany L.
    Edmonton, KY
    This works really good on my daughter she’s got sensitive skin and she’s got eczema and it keeps her skin smelling good and very soft
    maria f.
    Killeen, TX
    Another lotion that I love for my kids is this one it smells amazing and they also have it for sensitive skin I really recommend this
    Sabrina D.
    It's so great I love the dove wash for me so this is amazing for kids. I don't have children but this smells just like the adult one
    Krismely
    The packaging of this cute lotion is so cute. I have never really used it but I heard it works well from a friend. Gentle they said.
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El Paso , TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?