BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Atlanta, GA
    I haven’t used this product, but I bought this product as a gift for my coworker who just had a baby and she loves the product.
    Kim R.
    Inverness, FL
    So I have no babies! This lotion is my new favorite. It soaks right in and smells amazingly clean. I can't get enough of it!
    Eric F.
    I love how this lotion is smooth and doesn't dry out my skin. It doesn't even irritate me , I would recommend this to anyone.
    Jessi D.
    Derry, NH
    This new baby line by dove is fantastic it leaves the baby's skin so clean and soft and it smells amazing and it's so gentle
    Nikki T.
    Love the smell!!!! I can't get enough of that fresh beautiful  coconut smell. I hope to find this product at my local stores.
    Dorian H.
    Jonesboro, GA
    Love this product leaves skin soft and smells good would recommend to everyone...the scent is not strong. Very good product.
    Nina M.
    We use this on my neiphews all the time now and it keeps them so soft. Dove is always my familys go to products for years now
    Teresa C.
    Flower Mound, TX
    I love that dove came out with a baby product. This lotion is so light yet hydrating and not greasy. It smells so lovely too
    Viktoriya V.
    Peoria, AZ
    Have the 20oz with pump. Love the pump for easy access. Doesn't seem very greasy that's a plus. Seems gentle enough for baby.
    Ella B.
    I buy baby dove rich moisture lotion from macy and walmart to every month for my grandbaby's dove is a very good lotion
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.