BY DOVE #6 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Moisturized

• Gentle Care

• A Soft Scent

How To Use

Alyssa S.
    Bristol
    Purchased at: Dollar General
    This is the only lotion I can use on my son, since he has eczema. It makes his skin so soft and it smell really wonderful. Definitely a product I would recommend to any mom.
    Ericalane B.
    Long Beach, CA
    I love this size because we use to have to buy to many bottles to get a family size. I come from a family of 8 and we often needed fMiky size bottles and it's cute.  Dove Baby Rich Moisture ShampooDove Baby Rich Moisture Tip-To-Toe Wash
    Safa N.
    jamaica
    OMG, I can’t say how much I love his product. The entire product line. First of all the smell is just wonderful. It leaves my babies skin softer then ever and doesn’t leave a sticky residue like other lotions. She also smells wonderful all thorough out the day. I even sometimes apply it for moisturization.
    Hannah F.
    Cartersville , GA
    I put this on my baby after his bath and it locks in all the moisture into his skin. He has soft skin all day and he smells nice. It also doesn’t irritate his skin. Which is extremely nice because he’s had issues with sensitive skin. The packaging is cute and simple. Overall I give this product an A+
    Kelly J.
    Chicago
    Love the natural sent !bith of my sons use thislotion .moisture locks in and lasts all day . Leaving their skin soft and smooth until next application!Very affordable! Smooth and comforting both for mama and baby ! Not greasy . Highly recommended! Dove Baby Rich Moisture Tip-To-Toe Wash
    Jennifer G.
    Fitzgerald, GA
    I bought this for my grandson. I love the way it smells and makes his skin stay soft. Its very gentle and works great. The product is just great. There are no cons to this. Its long lasting  thats for sure. I would definitely buy again.
    Ashley W.
    Tifton, Ga
    This lotion is a pretty good moisturizing lotion but I think it’s the name that gives it the big hype. Not really worth the money. I received as gifts and will not go out of my way to buy again unless I get a great deal.
    Damaris S.
    Bellport
    I have a 8 month old and this is my go to lotion! It smells amazing want to eat my baby up every time I apply this on him!!! It leaves his skin soft with no break outs!!
    Ana V.
    illinois
    Purchased at: Walmart
    I love this lotion i use it on my so. Everyday after the shower makes his skin so soft and smell so good i have to hide it because he thinks the bottle is so cute and tiny he wants to play with it and use the whole thing 😂
    Ashley M.
    Clifton
    This dove lotion was a gift to my son a few weeks ago from his grandma it has a great smell to it An is great for sensitive skin my son has eczema so we have to buy the gentle lotion for sensitive skin An this works perfectly!
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Delia E.
    arrecife 128
    I've heard good things about this product, do you think it depends on the baby's skin type to cause side reactions?
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Kathryn O.
    Hollywood, SC
    How does this compare to other Baby lotions?