BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Rose C.
    Pensacola
    In love with this baby lotion. I use this lotion except the sensitivity one for my daughter, who has horrible eczema and it makes her dry skin very moisturized and relieves her itching as well.
    Maridelsa R.
    Bronx
    I have tried many baby shampoos and I just don't feel like they are getting my daughters hair clean. This lathered beautifully and put so much moisture into her hair that I didn't even need to spray on the detangler. I have used Dove products for years and am so happy to have found them for my 2 year old.
    Tatiyana G.
    Rowlett, TX
    I just found out about this Dove body wash from trying a sample and I know it's for baby's but it worked wonders on my skin so if you looking for a Dove body wash that's smells awesome and leaves your skin smoother than a baby's bottom or if you just want to try it on you baby it's the perfect product
    Samantha H.
    This stuff is great. It has a stronger smell to it but I use it on my sensitive kids and they are fine with it. This is the kind of lotion that leaves you clammy and doesn’t sink in all the way. But my kids have eczema so this is exactly what they need. We switched from Aveeno to this instead!
    Amber V.
    Inverness, FL
    I started using this lotion on my newborn and fell in love with it myself. It’s so moisturizing. I buy this over and over again. I will never purchase another brand.
    Ally M.
    Redding, CA
    I use this on my nephew because he is allergic to everything but this and it’s kept him from being dry or getting dry feet like he was before he loves it too because my dog loves licking lotions and it makes him laugh, it’s a product I recommend every mom to use if she has a sensitive baby
    t a n y a d.
    Merced, CA
    This lotion is great on my sensitive eczema skin. It is very soothing and gentle on the skin. I always tend to use it after i shower daily. It tends to be long lasting on my body, just not my hand since I wash them alot. I always tell my friends about this product. Its worth the try.
    Hira J.
    Linden, MI
     This product is great. I bought mine from Walmart. I used it for about two weeks and then started to see some really great results. it kept my skin nice and smooth all day long. I would definitely give this a shot. Although I know it's meant for babies, it is good for adults too.
    Amy L.
    El Paso, TX
    After battling eczema breakouts for over a year, our pediatrician recommended we try this. My son's eczema cleared up immediately and he hasn't had a breakout since! I keep another bottle in our swim bag to use after class and have sold other moms on it after one try. The scent is nice and light and the moisturizing lasts for days.
    Michelle T.
    Dayton, NJ
    This lotion is pretty heavily fragranced which is surprising to me for a baby product. I would feel better using this on my baby (when I have one) without the extra chemical. It applies well and sinks right into the skin but leaves a slightly sticky (not silky smooth) finish.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.