BY DOVE #6 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Mary P.
    Pinehurst, NC
    We love this for both our daughters but also for myself. It’s lightweight, works great on sensitive skin, and gives everyone that soft baby skin you love.
    Brittany W.
    Cleveland Hts, OH
    This whole entire line is amazing on my little girls skin! I love the smell and how soft she feels after using it! Dove Baby Rich Moisture Lotion
    Kandyce F.
    My daughter has very sensitive skin and I have tried many of different body washes, lotions, etc and this is the only kind that keeps her from breaking out
    Lauren J.
    This is really good stuff! It almost is better than Johnson Johnson. I use it every night and it makes your skin feel really soft. Very long lasting
    Dah'Quae C.
    A rich and smooth lotion that moisturizers my skin and keeps it from drying fast.
    Purchased at my local Walmart.
    Gentle lotion
    A bit pricey but worth it.
    katie s.
    Armuchee, GA
    Great product! I have sensitive skin and the fact that I can lather in this and not break out is a wonderful. I use it every day and I bought it at CVS.
    Ava S.
    Fridley
    This product doesn’t a great job of keeping babies skin nice and rich and soft. I like this product buecause I can also use it and my skin feels great 👌.
    Alexis C.
    New Britain, CT
    Awesome lotion for the little ones! I use this after every bath for my 2 month old and have been since he was 2 weeks. Leaves his skin supple and smooth!
    Amanda B.
    Starr, SC
    I was so excited that they started making dove baby products! I put it on my baby last night and she still smells so nice!! It is so gentle on her skin!
    Cyanna R.
    Mission, TX
    Purchased this at Walmart. Definitely rich moisturizer! Great lather up my 13 month old after her bath. Leaves her skin feeling smooth and smelling good.
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Delia E.
    arrecife 128
    I've heard good things about this product, do you think it depends on the baby's skin type to cause side reactions?
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Kathryn O.
    Hollywood, SC
    How does this compare to other Baby lotions?