BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Lauren B.
    Moore, OK
    Love this baby lotion. Both of my babies have super sensitive skin and this is one of the few products that doesn't irritate their skin.
    Keisha L.
    Clintwood, VA
    Was so excited when I seen this. I love Dove body wash and lotion and was excited to be able to purchase it for my daughter. We love it!
    sasha c.
    Love love love this lotion. Very moisturizing on the skin and has a nice scent. This is an item that I will repurchase. I use this daily.
    Guadalupe G.
    I love it for my daughter. She has such sensitive skin. It literaly has no scent to it which is good because she has allergies like crazy
    Gabriella M.
    Penns Grove, NJ
    I smelled this in target yesterday and the smell is to die for I love it, it's so fresh I'm definitely going back to purchase everything
    lucille s.
    I never knew they made baby Dove i will buy soon as it hit the shelves i didn't know wow when is it coming out where can i go to buy some
    Sarah J.
    Waco
    My baby has very sensitive skin so this didn't work out so well for her. It doesn't have a strong scent & I love dove but not for my baby
    whitney h.
    Minocqua, WI
    This is the best smelling baby lotion and work so great on dry skin and is so affordable. I highly recommend this product for any parent.
    Luiza B.
    Muito cheiroso, não arde os olhos,indicado para babys acima de 1 ano,tenho mechas no meu cabelo,e também ue,pois não amarela
    Recomendo!!
    Sandra P.
    Bronx, NY
    Love this skin is so soft and it stays that way especially after a warm shower and even as an adult I love this! Best dove product ever
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.