BY DOVE #4 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Frannie E.
    Howard Beach, NY
    Great product for dry skin never leaves a oily texture on the skin love this product so much
    Montana M.
    Love this! It doesn't leave any extra unwanted oil or grease. It's a very gently lotion.
    Mareena E.
    North Olmsted, OH
    Purchased at: Walmart
    It’s the only stuff that doesn’t break my son out. It’s not that expensive and makes his skin super smooth. It’s 15 months and I’ll use it til he’s way older.
    Johanna W.
    I will forever use this body lotion. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft it’s my all time favorite. And it smells clean and fresh which is my favorite !
    ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
    New Fairfield, CT
    In LOVE with this moisture lotion as it makes you feel smoother than ever before!!!!! I got mine at target and it was very affordable! It was a great smell!
    Amanda L.
    Marshfield, WI
    Bought this for the kids a few months ago. I really like the smell, consistency not too runny nor too thick. Ive gone through 2 bottles so far i even use it
    Taylor B.
    My baby has very sensitive skin and this does not seem to irritate it much. I like using it better than johnson and Johnson but prefer more natural solutions
    Bri C.
    Statesville , NC
    I love Dove products for myself so when I saw this baby product I had to give it a try. It is wonderful and keeps my sons skin baby soft and smelling fresh.
    Crystal P.
    West Columbia, SC
    This product works great for my son. He's always had dry skin and eczema and since using this, his skin stays smooth and soft without any dry skin breakouts.
    AMBER R.
    BAYTOWN, TX
    I love this lotion, bought this for my toddler but both myself and my husband use this lotion after showers. Pleasant scent, skin feels smooth and hydrated.
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Delia E.
    arrecife 128
    I've heard good things about this product, do you think it depends on the baby's skin type to cause side reactions?
    Kathryn O.
    Hollywood, SC
    How does this compare to other Baby lotions?