BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Rylee H.
    Gilbert, MN
    This is such nice lotion. It makes the skin soft all day! I use this lotion everyday and I would for sure recommend this lotion to a friend.
    Itzel R.
    Norman, OK
    This product says the best lotion for babys ?? I don't know if it's true .. I need to buy it and see if it's really true and tell you guys 😊
    Darlene M.
    Albuquerque
    My baby has sensitive skin. Use this and it moisturizes her perfectly. Would definitely recommend if your baby has sensitive skin. Cheap too!
    Malina P.
    Bellefontaine
    Love the smell! Love how it makes my baby so soft so glad I switch from J&J to this!!! I just wish they put this in bigger bottles for me!!!
    jessica j.
    Helen, WV
    Anything Dove is amazing! ❤❤❤ I recommend this so so so much! I'm all the time going back for more. Even though is says baby it's my favorite
    JaQualyne L.
    Houston
    It's a very great product, it make your body feel nicer in its great it's good for every one Evan baby they have different kinds , and scent
    Stephanie C.
    Jacksonville, AR
    Smells delicious as well as moistens my skin all day. I also smell fantastic all day. I use it every morning when I get out of the shower.
    Eileen V.
    Justin
    I really recommend this product for baby's loves my baby skin very smooth no hard on my baby's skin smell amazing and will last long hours
    Kayla T.
    Yuma, AZ
    So amazing!!!! Smells like a newborn and keeps my babies skin so nice and smooth! I was worried that it wouldn’t smell amazing but it does.
    Sarah J.
    Waco
    My baby has very sensitive skin so this didn't work out so well for her. It doesn't have a strong scent & I love dove but not for my baby
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.