BY DOVE #4 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Hayana M.
    London, HI
    My daughter skin gets super dry on winter and this is a super good product for her ! Doesn't leaves the skin "sticky" like the kids say about ointments. She loved the smell and puts by herself. Super recommend !
    Diana A.
    I love this baby lotion everytime i give a bath to my baby i put it on him because it leaves his skin soft im was wondering if they can make the bottle a little bigger.
    Allie B.
    Beech Bluff, TN
    Great product for babies and even toddlers. My children have sensitive skin like I do and this product has not broken either of them out yet. Will be a continuous customer
    Alia T.
    Love this lotion! Leathers super well and drys into the skin fast. Smells amazing too. I like how it isn't sticky and thick like many others but is still moisturizing.
    Joanne H.
    I love this lotion! It not only smells amazing, it makes my daughter's skin very soft and hydrated feeling. There is a noticable difference even after the first use.
    Paola F.
    Me encanta esta loción, es demasiado suave y aunque es difícil que la piel este hidratada aquí por todo el cloro que tiene el agua, este producto hace un buen trabajo
    zeenah k.
    Suisun City, CA
    I have very dry skin. And this does wonders. I wash my hands alot and this is so gentle and doesn't leave greasy oily look. And it smells so good. Leave skin like baby soft.
    Katie C.
    Dewitt, MI
    This product is so amazing ! I just tried it on my daughter for her eczema and it worked wonders! It wasn't to oily like I thought it might be. We use it every day and have noticed an improvement of her skin!
    shayna w.
    I love this lotion! Whenever my skin gets dry, especially in the winter, I use it a lot! My skin doesn't break out like it usually would with other lotions. It smells amazing, I would definitely recommend!
    Marissa E.
    My daughter has really dry skin and I used this one her and I can tell a world of difference! I also use it on her twin sister as well as myself. The moisture really locks in and keeps our skin hydrated.
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Delia E.
    arrecife 128
    I've heard good things about this product, do you think it depends on the baby's skin type to cause side reactions?
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Kathryn O.
    Hollywood, SC
    How does this compare to other Baby lotions?