BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Crystal P.
    West Columbia, SC
    This product works great for my son. He's always had dry skin and eczema and since using this, his skin stays smooth and soft without any dry skin breakouts.
    AMBER R.
    BAYTOWN, TX
    I love this lotion, bought this for my toddler but both myself and my husband use this lotion after showers. Pleasant scent, skin feels smooth and hydrated.
    Brittany W.
    Cleveland Hts, OH
    This whole entire line is amazing on my little girls skin! I love the smell and how soft she feels after using it! Dove Baby Rich Moisture Lotion
    Kandyce F.
    My daughter has very sensitive skin and I have tried many of different body washes, lotions, etc and this is the only kind that keeps her from breaking out
    Lauren J.
    This is really good stuff! It almost is better than Johnson Johnson. I use it every night and it makes your skin feel really soft. Very long lasting
    Cyanna R.
    Mission, TX
    Purchased this at Walmart. Definitely rich moisturizer! Great lather up my 13 month old after her bath. Leaves her skin feeling smooth and smelling good.
    Ava S.
    Fridley
    This product doesn’t a great job of keeping babies skin nice and rich and soft. I like this product buecause I can also use it and my skin feels great 👌.
    Dah'Quae C.
    A rich and smooth lotion that moisturizers my skin and keeps it from drying fast.
    Purchased at my local Walmart.
    Gentle lotion
    A bit pricey but worth it.
    katie s.
    Armuchee, GA
    Great product! I have sensitive skin and the fact that I can lather in this and not break out is a wonderful. I use it every day and I bought it at CVS.
    Serena O.
    Southaven , MS
    I can't express how much I love to used this new Dove Baby line on my kids. It smells so nice and keeps my kids skin so soft! Definitely will repurchase!
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?