BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Amber M.
    Ft Lauderdale, FL
    I love all of Dove products!! They have a great smell an leaves your skin feeling soft! Was so happy to see they made baby soap smells great !
    Ilse T.
    Virginia Bch, VA
    Dove baby is a great product for my little lotion is light and not sticky. Leaves my babies skin nice and soft and is great for sensitive skin.
    Macala W.
    Clovis, CA
    This baby lotion is so soft, great for babies. Leave there skin moisturized for a long time, without having to re-apply. Great product to have
    Diane L.
    Lawrence, MA
    My daughter has very sensitive skin, so I was very happy to see Dove come out with this line. I've seen a huge difference in less than a week!
    Skyelie F.
    ['Centerville', ''], UT
    I am in love with dove as a brand but they went over the top with the baby products. The smell is Devine and it holds in moisture really well!
    Gala Z.
    This ia my everyday wear dor my kid it leave his skin so soft and its smells so good and it last for a month i really recommended for dry skin
    Buffy I.
    Jacksonville, FL
    smells so good an makes your skin feel smooth without leaving that sticky residue. leaves skin moisturized all day so no need for re applying.
    Lauren A.
    Bensalem, PA
    I like the smell a lot, it’s a very thick lotion which is great but it really isn’t helping with dry skin for my daughter like I had hoped for
    Rylee H.
    Gilbert, MN
    This is such nice lotion. It makes the skin soft all day! I use this lotion everyday and I would for sure recommend this lotion to a friend.
    Megan L.
    Saint Bernard, OH
    I seen this and had to try it because I love dove! It smells so good and I love it so much more than normal Johnson baby shampoo and lotion!
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.