BY DOVE #3 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Buy on Target*
    Marissa E.
    My daughter has really dry skin and I used this one her and I can tell a world of difference! I also use it on her twin sister as well as myself. The moisture really locks in and keeps our skin hydrated.
    Nicole H.
    Spring Hill, FL
    This stuff is amazing! It's so moisturizing, but it's also super gentle. I've used it on myself more than anything! It's creamy but not oily, and good for all skin types--even sensitive skin.
    Andelys R.
    Pues creo que me gustaria usarla. Para mi bebe uso otras marcas pero no sabia de Dove también tiene productos para bebé. Si alguien por aqui la ha usado me gustaría que me contara que tal esta la crema. Gracias!
    Minerva V.
    Las Vegas, NV
    Love love love ! It ha dam awesome smell and it's. Long lasting ! Not pricey at all you can find it any store !! I recommend to anyone that had sensitive skin ! There is also to-go samples before you buy it !
    Amy N.
    Absolutely love! I use this on my 4 year old granddaughter and myself! She has really sensitive skin and this seems to work best for her!
    Pearl M.
    Plant City, FL
    Love this lotion or my baby as well as my self and the softness that it leaves in the skin is awesome also th smell is great .
    Emz F.
    Do you love Dove lotion? Well now your baby can enjoy it as much as you do too!! I use this on my nephew after his shower and I absolutely love it that I want one too. I would highly recommend. Very good for the price too!
    myra o.
    Bakersfield, CA
    My sister loves this she uses it with all her babys really moisturizes there skin leavs it super soft smelling great
    Kathryn K.
    Estero, FL
    This is such nice lotion. It makes the skin soft all day! I use this lotion everyday and I would for sure recommend this lotion to a friend. I suffer from eczema but this lotion does not bother my skin! What an amazing product!!! I use it right after I shower.
    Amber S.
    Coeburn, VA
    This is totally amazing! Always affordable, and never disappointed! Recommend anyone to try it once! :)
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?