BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Rosie K.
    Charlotte, NC
    I absolutely love this lotion for my baby! We use dove tip to toe first then use this lotion. It really does keep her skin smooth and smelling great!
    Susan C.
    We tried this because my daughter has sensitive skin. She did very well with it. It was hard to find. Its actually a good size bottle, for the price.
    Ramonita R.
    Orlando, FL
    I have never seen Dove body lotion for baby. This is the first time or maybe it's new to the market. Yes for growth ups I've seen Dove body lotion. .
    Katie N.
    Evansville, IN
    I use this in baby AND myself! I love how light it is (not greasy), and the clean scent. Neither of us have extra dry skin, and it works well for us.
    Deena S.
    Arlington, VA
    Good lotion. Keeps skin hydrated. No frills, does a good job not super thick. Light. Odd shaped bottle takes up too much real estate in my bathroom.
    Angel R.
    Allen Park, MI
    Just bought this today and tried it. I loved it so far smells so good and made his soft skin feel hydrated and even smoother. Definitely recommend.
    Samantha M.
    Forsyth, GA
    This is hard to find in the area I live in but I'd love to try it more than the sample my friend let me have. My baby would benefit from this tons.
    Valerie S.
    Los Angeles, CA
    I'm loving this almost as much and my Johnson lotion it has a very creamy smooth scent to it and my daughter loves it a new staple to our daily use
    Sharnelle H.
    Orlando, FL
    I only use this wash for my 10th month old son, he has sensitive skin. This product was a great buy, It serves it purpose, I will continue to use.
    Palmira B.
    Very moisturizing I put it on right after the shower and leaves my skin feelin so soft and supple! I use it as a night lotion for my entire body.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.