BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Channing C.
    CAVE CITY, KY
    This makes my son's skin feel amazing the smell is great too. I love this I would forsure pick this over johnson an johnson anyday
    Pearl M.
    Plant City, FL
    Love this lotion or my baby as well as my self and the softness that it leaves in the skin is awesome also th smell is great .
    Emz F.
    Do you love Dove lotion? Well now your baby can enjoy it as much as you do too!! I use this on my nephew after his shower and I absolutely love it that I want one too. I would highly recommend. Very good for the price too!
    myra o.
    BAKERSFIELD, CA
    My sister loves this she uses it with all her babys really moisturizes there skin leavs it super soft smelling great
    Kathryn K.
    Estero, FL
    This is such nice lotion. It makes the skin soft all day! I use this lotion everyday and I would for sure recommend this lotion to a friend. I suffer from eczema but this lotion does not bother my skin! What an amazing product!!! I use it right after I shower.
    Amber S.
    Coeburn, VA
    This is totally amazing! Always affordable, and never disappointed! Recommend anyone to try it once! :)
    Sammi M.
    Hamilton, OH
    Great for dry skin. I have eczema and am sensitive to most lotions. This one is perfect for me!
    Frannie E.
    Howard beach , NY
    Great product for dry skin never leaves a oily texture on the skin love this product so much
    Montana M.
    Love this! It doesn't leave any extra unwanted oil or grease. It's a very gently lotion.
    Amanda L.
    Marshfield, WI
    Bought this for the kids a few months ago. I really like the smell, consistency not too runny nor too thick. Ive gone through 2 bottles so far i even use it
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.