BY DOVE #3 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Altair C.
    Miami Beach, FL
    I saw this product on CVS and bought it to try it out, it really caught me my skin looked really moisturized after I used it and smelled really good. I use this cream after bath all the time and it works great
    Ashley C.
    E Pittsburgh, PA
    This lotion is GREAT! I loved the sample I received so much that I went out and bought the full sized bottle. They have a scented and unscented version of it. It lasts all day long and makes my baby smell and feel so fresh and so smooth! I love this product so much! Way to go Dove!
    Cassandra S.
    Millerton, NY
    I absolutely love this! my daughter has had some dry patches that they considered eczema but since using this she hasnt been itchy nor broke out. Love the smell! deff recommend.
    Celine B.
    I love this product!! Just got a baby niece and gave it to her mother, she said it works great and she will DEFINITELY be repurchasing this product many many more times. It makes the skin feel soft and the smell is not harsh whatsoever on my sensitive nieces skin.
    Diana G.
    Brentwood, NY
    I love the smell of this lotion. It leaves my skin super soft. Everyday, I apply it as soon as I get out of the shower ! It's gentle and great on every skin! I recommend it to everyone!
    Sarah C.
    Chula Vista, CA
    My Gigis skin feels amazing!Buy this ASAP!youll fall in love.I got mine at Target.My 3 year has eczema and it has worked miracles on my daughters skin. baby-dove-sensitive-moisture-lotion
    Gaby W.
    Canoga Park, CA
    I use this after my showers. I have very dry elbows and knees. It keeps my skin hydrated and doesn't dry out. I have tried other and once it dries on my skin the moisture goes away but not with Dove. I'm so happy they came out with this. Smells good too.
    Lucy J.
    Modesto, CA
    So I bought this last week the price is a lil high but it's well worth it it made my babies skin so soft smooth and silky I wish it had more of a baby smell but I'm still satisfied with this product overall
    Lori A.
    I love Dove products, when my son was just a baby out pediatrician suggested I use dove soap instead of the other product I was using, within a week I could already see a difference his skin wasn't nearly as dry. We have not stopped using it since.
    Ashlee R.
    Elmira, OR
    I just bought this whole collection for my daughter. She may be almost 3 but she doesn't have the best skin. It's easily irritated and she has eczema spots. This stuff is magic and smells just as good as you hoped and dreamed. I'd buy it for myself.
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?