BY DOVE #3 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Patticia S.
    Saylorsburg , Pa
    I got this for my son who has eczema an it did help it a lot! It's a little expensive but I love dove so I gave it a try! Also it's a little on the watery side! But I would definitely buy it again!
    Amber R.
    Crystal Lake, IL
    I have mixed feeling about this lotion. My son is 4 1/2 months. I bought this for him because I use dove for myself and I like it. I used it on him and he developed a rash, it could be just his sensitive baby skin but every time I put it on him he gets the rash and a few hives. However, I tried this on myself and it is very pleasant! Leaves your skin feeling so soft and the texture of the lotion is a very light feeling. I would say no to putting this on your babies. Like I said it could be just my son but I wouldn't recommend it for any babies
    Angela P.
    Houma, LA
    I never used this product but I love the result of my hair using the special Dove shampoo and Conditioner for curly hair. It's great!! So I am sure using this lotion would feel great on the skin!!
    Ariana r.
    New York
    I would love to get it because it always good to use it. I would use this every day so your skin will be nice and soft. The pro of use it is that you skin would be soft. I would buy it again to use it.
    Sabrina F.
    Bolling AFB, DC
    You guys have to try this out for your babies! Ever since purchasing this bad boy, my daughter has been smelling amazinggggg! I feel it's not harsh at all as an over all product. Definitely when I run out I will be back at the store buying another one again.
    Stacey H.
    branchland
    I never would have thought Dove would make a baby product. I received a sample bottle in my sons target baby box and I was amazed at how great it smelled. It left his skin even softer than it was and it lathered well. I had to buy him a bottle.
    Stacy V.
    Marlinton, WV
    I love this lotion. This is one of my favorites after a long day in the sun at the beach or after skiing in the mountains. I live in the mountains where the air is cold and thin and it can have a dramatic drying effect on the skin. I use this lotion daily after showers in the winter and it keeps my dry skin at bay. It acts as a lubricant against the air and protects all day long.
    Glenda M.
    Raleigh, NC
    I love this product so much it keeps moisture on the skin for a long time the scent smells so clean and it doesn't leave a sticky residue. Purchased this at target for a good affordable price. Highly recommend this for any age actually.
    Judy M.
    AMAZING!!!! My daughters suffer from eczema and they break out to a lot of lotions but dove products seem to be the only thing I can use on them I already use the dove for sensitive skin body wash and this stuff is just amazing for keeping them moisturized and reduces their break outs!! Will definitely continue to buy this!!!
    Mahreen K.
    I absolutely love Dove products. The baby lotion is so gentle and easy to use packaging makes it perfect for my small bathroom shelf. I have sensitive dry skin and this product is so good it doesn't irritate my skin at all
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?