BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Chassity S.
    Loved this it smelled great and left my baby's skin feeling so soft and I couldn't get over how good it smelled. I wish the bottle was a little bit bigger for the price. But it does smell good just didn't last to long
    Arlenne D.
    Love this product!!! Bought it maybe 2 wks ago and it’s awesome!! My child has sensitive skin so I was iffy but it works great and didn’t make him break out or itch!! I would def recommend and buy this product again!!
    Crystal D.
    Chester
    I love the dove baby shower wash but when using the lotion I found that it left my little one a little oily which made it hard to dress an already wiggly baby. I do use it on myself now though which is great.
    Shayleigh G.
    New Baltimore, MI
    Bought this to use on my baby boy when he gets here. I use the sensitive skin dove bar soap and it's always worked great for my face and body without drying or breaking my skin out.
    Marisela A.
    Cypress, TX
    This is heaven sent for people that suffer from eczema. My daughter suffers from eczema and it hurts my heart when she would scratch and I couldn't find a product that worked. I looked and bought and finally found this product and I love it. I use it on her everyday and she doesn't have that many flare ups anymore. It's amazing
    Rubielyn B.
    Jeffersonville
    Kids has a sensitive skin,so I always cared of what I used for my son. He has a dry skin,using this lotion help his skin moisture. Even me used it too. I usually bought this in a grocery store.I recommend it to those who have kids.
    Denise H.
    Wilmington , NC
    At one time I bought this for a facial moisturizer because I was sensitive to other thicker lotions for a while. The packaging attracted me to this initially-I thought it looked so cute and I have been using Dove for many years. This lotion smells light and fresh and feels very moisturizing on the skin. I would buy this again!
    Lauren G.
    As a mom of a newborn I was so happy to see that Dove now has baby products. I suffer from dry skin and eczema myself and Dove is my go to trusted brand. A little of this lotion goes a long way. It has a light scent but not strong or overpowering. I’m definitely going to buy other Dove baby products to keep my baby’s skin baby soft especially in the cold winter in New England.
    Kristen B.
    Even tho this is a baby product I still use it. Most of the time I use it in the winter when my skin gets super dry this keeps my skin soft and glowing! I would recommend to anyone who gets really dry skin in the winter or any time of the year. Just because it is made for babies doesn't mean adults can't use it too...
    Amanda S.
    Tell City
    I use this almost everyday on my one year old and on both of my 4 month old twins! It is a little expensive but it is worth it for how good it works! My kids have very sensitive skin and this is one of the only lotions that actually work and don’t break them out. I will be buying this lotion as much as possible!
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.