BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Celine B.
    I love this product!! Just got a baby niece and gave it to her mother, she said it works great and she will DEFINITELY be repurchasing this product many many more times. It makes the skin feel soft and the smell is not harsh whatsoever on my sensitive nieces skin.
    Dee G.
    Brentwood, NY
    I love the smell of this lotion. It leaves my skin super soft. Everyday, I apply it as soon as I get out of the shower ! It's gentle and great on every skin! I recommend it to everyone!
    Sarah C.
    Chula Vista, CA
    My Gigis skin feels amazing!Buy this ASAP!youll fall in love.I got mine at Target.My 3 year has eczema and it has worked miracles on my daughters skin. baby-dove-sensitive-moisture-lotion
    Gaby W.
    Canoga Park, CA
    I use this after my showers. I have very dry elbows and knees. It keeps my skin hydrated and doesn't dry out. I have tried other and once it dries on my skin the moisture goes away but not with Dove. I'm so happy they came out with this. Smells good too.
    Lucy J.
    Modesto, CA
    So I bought this last week the price is a lil high but it's well worth it it made my babies skin so soft smooth and silky I wish it had more of a baby smell but I'm still satisfied with this product overall
    Ashlee R.
    Elmira, OR
    I just bought this whole collection for my daughter. She may be almost 3 but she doesn't have the best skin. It's easily irritated and she has eczema spots. This stuff is magic and smells just as good as you hoped and dreamed. I'd buy it for myself.
    Lori A.
    I love Dove products, when my son was just a baby out pediatrician suggested I use dove soap instead of the other product I was using, within a week I could already see a difference his skin wasn't nearly as dry. We have not stopped using it since.
    Brooke E.
    202 A Falcon boulevard Sheppard AFB
    All dove products leaves your skin as smooth as a babies bottom lol! I love the smell and and how it leaves your skin glowing. From the body wash to the lotion they ALL are wonderful !
    Sharon H.
    Sunnyside, NY
    I love dove, it really smells nice locks in moisture for a very long period of time. There are so many scents to choose from and little amount on your loofa goes a long way. There is a variety for adults and for kids it's just amazing.
    JESSICA G.
    camargo ky
    THIS PRODUCT IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST OF THE BEST IT WORKS VERY WELL MAKES MY SKIN FEEL VERY SMOOTH AND SOFT IT IS MY NEW FAVORITE PRODUCT TO USE AND I'D HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY THAT MIGHT WANT TO GIVE THIS PRODUCT A TRY
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El Paso , TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?