BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Marissa E.
    My daughter has really dry skin and I used this one her and I can tell a world of difference! I also use it on her twin sister as well as myself. The moisture really locks in and keeps our skin hydrated.
    JoAnna S.
    Chesapeake , VA
    This is the only product I will use on my babies. It leaves their skin feeling so soft and smooth. The smell is very baby like and smell very soft and baby like. I will purchase baby dove for know only.
    Lauren K.
    Cincinnati , OH
    I love this lotion for my daughter. She has sensitive skin so I have to be careful what products I use on her but I have been using this for a few months and it works great.
    Claudia E.
    Love it! Got it as. Sampler! I have been buying it for my girls it last long time and smells fabulous! Must buy! Found it at my local Walmart store! Very gentle & radiant on your skin! I will keep buying it for a long time to come
    Patticia S.
    Saylorsburg , Pa
    I got this for my son who has eczema an it did help it a lot! It's a little expensive but I love dove so I gave it a try! Also it's a little on the watery side! But I would definitely buy it again!
    Dove is such an amazing product. Always always use dove for my body! It is super long lasting, and smells amazing!!!! This product is really good for sensitive skill as dove does a really good job to be gentle. Would buy again.
    Angela P.
    Houma, LA
    I never used this product but I love the result of my hair using the special Dove shampoo and Conditioner for curly hair. It's great!! So I am sure using this lotion would feel great on the skin!!
    Nicole H.
    Spring Hill, FL
    This stuff is amazing! It's so moisturizing, but it's also super gentle. I've used it on myself more than anything! It's creamy but not oily, and good for all skin types--even sensitive skin.
    Andelys R.
    Pues creo que me gustaria usarla. Para mi bebe uso otras marcas pero no sabia de Dove también tiene productos para bebé. Si alguien por aqui la ha usado me gustaría que me contara que tal esta la crema. Gracias!
    Ariana r.
    New York
    I would love to get it because it always good to use it. I would use this every day so your skin will be nice and soft. The pro of use it is that you skin would be soft. I would buy it again to use it.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.