BY DOVE #3 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Buy on Target*
    Tiana B.
    Baytown, TX
    I use this on my daughter she has baby eczema and is always dry... the first time I used this the dryness was not as dry and I was so relieved for my daughter. She is only 3 months and I of course don't know if she is bothered by it or not but I am glad that I found something that may ease her pains and itchiness! It smells good also like a fresh clean subtle smell! I found it at Walgreens. The only thing I did don't like was the price but I got it anyways to see if it worked!
    Divya C.
    Scranton, PA
    Some Lotions are very stick .but this is very smooth .it is very easy to apply. Smells soo good .and very long lasting .this is for you and you babies if having dry skin problems.
    Sonya B.
    West haven , CT
    This is a great new product!- I love the unique scent, I love the moisture it add wo stripping- over all satisfied’ repeat buyer and recommends. Great price!- purchased at Walmart.
    Lauren K.
    Cincinnati , OH
    I love this lotion for my daughter. She has sensitive skin so I have to be careful what products I use on her but I have been using this for a few months and it works great.
    Dove is such an amazing product. Always always use dove for my body! It is super long lasting, and smells amazing!!!! This product is really good for sensitive skill as dove does a really good job to be gentle. Would buy again.
    Nicole B.
    Brookhaven, PA
    Love Dove baby lotion it is so full of moisture and goes on thick and creamy and obsorbs right into my skin. It's not greasy it's just right and leaves my dry skin smooth
    Julie Z.
    I love this lotion! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and it smells great! After using this lotion I can't see myself using any other kind! I find it works best using it right after the shower! Definitely will buy again!
    Abby H.
    This is the best for babies and even yourself. Leaves your sking feeling super smooth and soft. Highly recommend this to anyone with children but also for yourself!
    Michaela W.
    My baby had the roughest skin! I tried everything, so I thought. Baby Dove is excellent! It worked so well & I'll never buy anything else. I highly recommend this.
    Elly L.
    Anaheim, CA
    Omg I absolutely love this my son had a dry skin rash and I tried other products but as soon as I saw this I said why not give it a try! I have used Dove products myself and think they are moisturizing and so I bought it and when you apply the lotion it goes on a bit thick but then turns watery and once done applying it leaves skin super soft within two days my sons dry rash went down. I am going to continue using this for my son I highly recommend this product
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?