BY DOVE #4 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Stacy V.
    Marlinton, WV
    I love this lotion. This is one of my favorites after a long day in the sun at the beach or after skiing in the mountains. I live in the mountains where the air is cold and thin and it can have a dramatic drying effect on the skin. I use this lotion daily after showers in the winter and it keeps my dry skin at bay. It acts as a lubricant against the air and protects all day long.
    Glenda M.
    Raleigh, NC
    I love this product so much it keeps moisture on the skin for a long time the scent smells so clean and it doesn't leave a sticky residue. Purchased this at target for a good affordable price. Highly recommend this for any age actually.
    Marisela A.
    Cypress, TX
    This is heaven sent for people that suffer from eczema. My daughter suffers from eczema and it hurts my heart when she would scratch and I couldn't find a product that worked. I looked and bought and finally found this product and I love it. I use it on her everyday and she doesn't have that many flare ups anymore. It's amazing
    Judy M.
    AMAZING!!!! My daughters suffer from eczema and they break out to a lot of lotions but dove products seem to be the only thing I can use on them I already use the dove for sensitive skin body wash and this stuff is just amazing for keeping them moisturized and reduces their break outs!! Will definitely continue to buy this!!!
    Rubielyn B.
    Jeffersonville
    Kids has a sensitive skin,so I always cared of what I used for my son. He has a dry skin,using this lotion help his skin moisture. Even me used it too. I usually bought this in a grocery store.I recommend it to those who have kids.
    Denise H.
    Wilmington , NC
    At one time I bought this for a facial moisturizer because I was sensitive to other thicker lotions for a while. The packaging attracted me to this initially-I thought it looked so cute and I have been using Dove for many years. This lotion smells light and fresh and feels very moisturizing on the skin. I would buy this again!
    Mahreen K.
    I absolutely love Dove products. The baby lotion is so gentle and easy to use packaging makes it perfect for my small bathroom shelf. I have sensitive dry skin and this product is so good it doesn't irritate my skin at all
    Amanda S.
    Tell City
    I use this almost everyday on my one year old and on both of my 4 month old twins! It is a little expensive but it is worth it for how good it works! My kids have very sensitive skin and this is one of the only lotions that actually work and don’t break them out. I will be buying this lotion as much as possible!
    Jennifer L.
    Richmond, CA
    Love all dove products! There's never a time that I don't like dove products!! I bought it at target and it smells fresh!! Leaves you feeling like a new born baby
    Maridelsa R.
    Bronx
    I have tried many baby shampoos and I just don't feel like they are getting my daughters hair clean. This lathered beautifully and put so much moisture into her hair that I didn't even need to spray on the detangler. I have used Dove products for years and am so happy to have found them for my 2 year old.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    alexandria s.
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Does this work good with baby with super dry skin ?
    Daisy O.