BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Michelle U.
    Conroe, TX
    Love this product. I bought it when my baby was tiny, loved it then. Made the mistake of trying an organic product when my baby dove ran out, quickly ran to the store and bought my dove. Makes baby smell yummy and her skin is super soft. It is easy to wash off as well.
    Francina P.
    This product makes my skin so soft, it's amazing!. It smalls great and my skin stays soft all that. This is a baby product but I use it and i love it! I love this soap!!!!
    Nicole B.
    Brookhaven, PA
    Love Dove baby lotion it is so full of moisture and goes on thick and creamy and obsorbs right into my skin. It's not greasy it's just right and leaves my dry skin smooth
    Clarissa S.
    Brownsville, TX
    Dove Baby Rich Moisture Lotion I actually bought this for my son last week and it works amazing, he always smells good like a new born baby I just love it I recommend to all mommies ❤
    Britney H.
    Scottsboro, AL
    Just recently tried this lotion for myself. It has a soft baby scent but is soothing and pleasant. It’s a very light cream but super moisturizing. I love using it on my neck, elbows and knees.
    Kate S.
    Parker, CO
    Leaves your skin smelling amazing and very moisturizer ! It is pretty gentle and made me skin feeling really soft it also has a long lasting scent that I'm in love with
    Kenzie S.
    It's a great product overall. Does the job well. Has good texture, isn't too thick, and has a nice scent to it. Helps my skin stay hydrated. Would definitely recommend!
    Julie Z.
    I love this lotion! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and it smells great! After using this lotion I can't see myself using any other kind! I find it works best using it right after the shower! Definitely will buy again!
    Alia T.
    Love this lotion! Leathers super well and drys into the skin fast. Smells amazing too. I like how it isn't sticky and thick like many others but is still moisturizing.
    Abby H.
    This is the best for babies and even yourself. Leaves your sking feeling super smooth and soft. Highly recommend this to anyone with children but also for yourself!
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.