BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Britney H.
    Jonesborough, TN
    Just recently tried this lotion for myself. It has a soft baby scent but is soothing and pleasant. It’s a very light cream but super moisturizing. I love using it on my neck, elbows and knees.
    Leslie P.
    This new dove product is amazing! I know it's for babies but I don't have any kids, so I use it on myself ! The lotion it's self is so light weight which I love because sometimes the lotion can be so sticky or even the scent can be really strong and this one isn't.
    Staci C.
    Being a huge fan of dove products, it's so exciting that they have branch into baby products! It smells great and works wonders. For baby or adults it's excellent for dry itchy skin. Use it daily and your skin will be in excellent shape! This is a must try!
    Kate S.
    Parker, CO
    Leaves your skin smelling amazing and very moisturizer ! It is pretty gentle and made me skin feeling really soft it also has a long lasting scent that I'm in love with
    Kenzie S.
    It's a great product overall. Does the job well. Has good texture, isn't too thick, and has a nice scent to it. Helps my skin stay hydrated. Would definitely recommend!
    Alia T.
    Love this lotion! Leathers super well and drys into the skin fast. Smells amazing too. I like how it isn't sticky and thick like many others but is still moisturizing.
    Ashley B.
    Painesville
    I have always loved Doves products, the smell reminds me of my childhood in a totally good way. The lotion is very mosturizing. I really enjoyed it. I would buy again
    Paola F.
    miami , FL
    Me encanta esta loción, es demasiado suave y aunque es difícil que la piel este hidratada aquí por todo el cloro que tiene el agua, este producto hace un buen trabajo
    Jennifer L.
    Richmond, CA
    Love all dove products! There's never a time that I don't like dove products!! I bought it at target and it smells fresh!! Leaves you feeling like a new born baby
    Michaela W.
    My baby had the roughest skin! I tried everything, so I thought. Baby Dove is excellent! It worked so well & I'll never buy anything else. I highly recommend this.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.