BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    marta p.
    LOVED IT!! Loved the scent, a lot. I don't usually do but this one was so smooting and beautifully scented that I couldn't help myself but buying three of them in a month... kinda went crazy about it.
    mandie M.
    Cordova, AL
    Dove Baby Rich Moisture Tip-To-Toe Wash is a super good all in one head to toe body wash for baby. It doesn't lather a lot but smells good and leaves their skin soft
    Rachael W.
    Bronx, NY
    When my boys were babies. Dove sensitive wash was the only thing they could use. They still only wash with dove. I only use dove wash myself so i can wait to try this dove baby on their sensitive skin.
    Erica A.
    JOHNSON CITY, TN
    After I'm done bathing my son in Doves new baby wash, I finish it off with Doves lotion! It leaves him smelling fresh and is gentle on his skin. Also leaving his skin so soft!
    Michelle U.
    Conroe, TX
    Love this product. I bought it when my baby was tiny, loved it then. Made the mistake of trying an organic product when my baby dove ran out, quickly ran to the store and bought my dove. Makes baby smell yummy and her skin is super soft. It is easy to wash off as well.
    Francina P.
    coatesville
    This product makes my skin so soft, it's amazing!. It smalls great and my skin stays soft all that. This is a baby product but I use it and i love it! I love this soap!!!!
    Nicole B.
    Brookhaven, PA
    Love Dove baby lotion it is so full of moisture and goes on thick and creamy and obsorbs right into my skin. It's not greasy it's just right and leaves my dry skin smooth
    Clarissa S.
    Brownsville, TX
    Dove Baby Rich Moisture Lotion I actually bought this for my son last week and it works amazing, he always smells good like a new born baby I just love it I recommend to all mommies ❤
    Britney H.
    Jonesborough, TN
    Just recently tried this lotion for myself. It has a soft baby scent but is soothing and pleasant. It’s a very light cream but super moisturizing. I love using it on my neck, elbows and knees.
    Leslie P.
    This new dove product is amazing! I know it's for babies but I don't have any kids, so I use it on myself ! The lotion it's self is so light weight which I love because sometimes the lotion can be so sticky or even the scent can be really strong and this one isn't.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.